French tutor availble in Canberra !! (1 Viewer)

Emithefrenchie

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone! my name is Emilie and i'm 24. I just thought i'd post sthg on here about french tutoring as i know some of you are interested !!

so if you are looking for conversational classes or just Need an essay in French you can contact me! I am experienced in teaching French as a Foreign Language ( i was working as a french teacher assistant in Scotland last year) and I can help you if you need help with your French homeworks and /or classes. All levels welcome !Write me an email for further details.

hope to hear from you

a bientot, :wave:
Em

RobynS

HSC
N/A
Hi, My name is Robyn. I am 14 nd starting year 9 this year at school. I'm booked to go on the school trip to New Caledonia in June, but my mum says
I have to improve my French or I won't get a lot out of it if I don't. She has suggested I get a tutor for 1 hour per week. Would you be interested in that? And if so, what would you charge?

alex_

HSC
Hi Emilie,
My name's Alex and im studying french at uni and was hoping to get a tutor for about 1 hour a week :) If you're interested would you be able to write to my email? aleedac89@hotmail.com. Thankyou!

u4237590

HSC
Hi I am studying French as part of an international relations degree and would appreciate some help, can you please advise me of your availability and fees.
Thanks
Shane Van Duren
U4237590@ANU.edu.au

GlobalLT

HSC
N/A
Hi Emilie,

My name's Sara and I'm looking for a private French teacher in Pearce, ACT 2607.
Please email me so we can discuss in details: SSodero@global-lt.com

Thanks
Sara

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)