• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

frost poems for critical study of literature (1 Viewer)

iloveeggs

HSC
hi guys,

i have an assessment task on robert frost's poetry. we have top pick two poems out of:
  • mending wall
  • after apple picking
  • the tuft of flowers
  • fire and ice
  • stopping by woods on a snowy evening
and then we have to analyse how our poems maintain textual integrity through examining one of the following dot points/overarching themes:
  • realisation and renewal
  • longing and connection
  • yearning and appraisal
  • growth and responsibility
i have a lot of analysis on mending wall especially so im planning to use that but im wondering which other poem and overarching theme should i pick??? the assessment is a 4 minute podcast - 700 ish words?

i already have a draft on mending wall and tuft of flowers for longing and connection but it seems like such a basic option to do bc the connection is so obvious that i can't offer anything new to say (personal insight is necessary for the task). so im starting fresh.

its due on friday so if i can get a shit draft done by today and then a final one done by tmr ill be able to finish on time. any suggestions from now to tmr (tuesday) 1pm would be greatly appreciated. also if you have any resources like analysis or any tips or suggestions please share them <3

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
i'm not any help here since i don't do these texts, but i just wanted to say that the titles of the poems actually sound so cute and nice

iloveeggs

HSC
i'm not any help here since i don't do these texts, but i just wanted to say that the titles of the poems actually sound so cute and nice
they are somewhere between chill and depressing actually - they aren't really cute at all but i see it loll

Cute-Duckie

HSC
@Cute-Duckie you caught me loll

procrastination has hit me hard
haha thats alg it's hit me too, I only started analysing my poems properly today and it's basically just copy paste from random blogs 😭
the hopes of getting a draft in by tomorrow are slipping away by the minute fr

iloveeggs

HSC
haha thats alg it's hit me too, I only started analysing my poems properly today and it's basically just copy paste from random blogs 😭
the hopes of getting a draft in by tomorrow are slipping away by the minute fr
lmaooo

iloveeggs

HSC
which ones are you doing??? i dont even undertand the dot point shit im just planning to give up altogether

Cute-Duckie

HSC
which ones are you doing??? i dont even undertand the dot point shit im just planning to give up altogether
it's so hard but im tryna fudge my way through making links, i'm doing stopping by woods and fire and ice, with realisation and renewal

its so hard like the best ive got for renewal with stopping by woods is the renewal of life bc he can't stay in the woods and he has 'promises to keep' so its line a renewed purpose or smth
idk how imma make this work ngl but im trying and im not bothered to change texts now lmao

iloveeggs

HSC
it's so hard but im tryna fudge my way through making links, i'm doing stopping by woods and fire and ice, with realisation and renewal

its so hard like the best ive got for renewal with stopping by woods is the renewal of life bc he can't stay in the woods and he has 'promises to keep' so its line a renewed purpose or smth
idk how imma make this work ngl but im trying and im not bothered to change texts now lmao
loll good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)