gaining weight back. (1 Viewer)

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
what are the chances of regaining the same body you had before a rapid weight loss?

i'm 156cm and have a muscular build mainly due to sport, and this used to be accompanied by some good curves. at the time i weighed myself in early march, i was 56 kg and was very toned [i.e. no problems with jiggling in the wrong places].

by the end of the month i was 52 kg. this was after exams, which in the lead up i was a nervous wreck [more so than usual - i'm attributing this to the pill which i've stopped taking for a couple of weeks] and had shit sleeping/eating habits while continuing my normal activities. i was also on anitbiotics a couple of times.

now, i'm flat-chested, my hipbones protrude disturbingly and i have no discernible arse. to a degree i'm still forcing myself to eat, because if i ate when was hungry i'd probably eat twice a day, and smallish meals at that, and this term i'll be playing hockey and indoor soccer with 1 training session for each. does this mean i have a good chance to recover my old form?

eta: i don't want to go to a nutritionist as of yet and i don't think mum would let me anyway because she keeps saying that i was only "losing baby fat" [she's a nurse]

Last edited:

peter2

Banned
HSC
what are the chances of regaining the same body you had before a rapid weight loss?

i'm 156cm and have a muscular build mainly due to sport, and this used to be accompanied by some good curves. at the time i weighed myself in early march, i was 56 kg and was very toned [i.e. no problems with jiggling in the wrong places].

by the end of the month i was 52 kg. this was after exams, which in the lead up i was a nervous wreck [more so than usual - i'm attributing this to the pill which i've stopped taking for a couple of weeks] and had shit sleeping/eating habits while continuing my normal activities. i was also on anitbiotics a couple of times.

now, i'm flat-chested, my hipbones protrude disturbingly and i have no discernible arse. to a degree i'm still forcing myself to eat, because if i ate when was hungry i'd probably eat twice a day, and smallish meals at that, and this term i'll be playing hockey and indoor soccer with 1 training session for each. does this mean i have a good chance to recover my old form?

eta: i don't want to go to a nutritionist as of yet and i don't think mum would let me anyway because she keeps saying that i was only "losing baby fat" [she's a nurse]
Gaining weight is very easy. why dont u just keep eating icecream and nutella and biscuits and chocolate etc etc??? pretty sure it wouldnt take u long to gain ur weight back

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
Gaining weight is very easy. why dont u just keep eating icecream and nutella and biscuits and chocolate etc etc??? pretty sure it wouldnt take u long to gain ur weight back
tried that. fucked up my bowels.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
pretty sure you know the answer already.

the main factor will be your diet.

don't eat shit; don't starve yourself. eat at least 3 meals per day with lots of veggies, meat, fish etc. and if you're exercising a lot be prepared to eat more to compensate.

within 2-3 months you can be back to your former weight/shape.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
exercise regularly, maybe do weights, eat more protein in ur diet, lean meat, chicken, as well as plenty of fruits/vege's.

a more healthy way to gain weight is to gain it in the form of muscle, as opposed to gaining fat.

and try eating around 5-6 smaller meals in a day

Last edited:

Monstar

HSC
Clean Bulk, Eat around 5 heavy meals a day.. allow for 1 cheat day (eat watever you want).
This means high protein, high carbs and high fat.

Good luck.

quik.

HSC
Do less, eat more. If you don't mind the weight coming from fat (ie you are lean enough at your current weight that 4-5kg of extra padding won't bother you) then feel free to eat whatever you want. If you would like it to be mostly muscle, eat more, but also add some weight training.

If it hasn't been too long since you've lost the weight, gaining it back should be easy.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC

You can't be as bony and that as you think. I'm almost 20cm taller than you, and need to LOSE weight, lol. I wish I had "no discernible arse"... And i weigh the same!

quik.

HSC
Gauntlet has been thrown. Only thing left is to post pics I guess.

HSC
Gaining weight back is very easy - its called muscle memory. You'll find that when things settle down and you get back into sports it will come back quick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)