• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

*gasp* what if... (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
The two courses I've chosen (B of Arts and B of Creative Arts at Macquarie Uni) are ones I'm definately interested in. Only one problem: They're the only ones I'm interested in.

I'm banking a lot on getting into the courses. But, seeing as how I've effectively stuffed up one of my subjects (Supporting Documentation for textiles) I'm also banking a lot on the scaling from EE1 and EE2. All this "banking" isn't a safe way to think, but my mind's set on those two courses. I have no idea what I'm going to do if I don't get in - at the moment, it's looking like a 50/50 chance.

I'm sure that there have got to be a few more people like myself in the state. I don't have a back-up option. The UAI for my choices in 2004 was about 85 and 86 respectively. If I don't get into those, where on earth am I going to go?!?!?! What am I going to do?!?!?!

If you're in the same situation, please, enlighten me. For any that have - did you get the UAI you were aiming for, and if you didn't, what did you end up doing?

-stressing out-

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
glitterfairy darling. i found myself in the same boat a while ago. look afound at other unis for their arts degrees...at least make sure you fill up your 9 options. i have my heart set on B education (primary) at acu strath but have a number of other unis down as well. i'm sorry, i'm getting really distracted atm...i'll try n write more later if you want

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
sp0rtsgal im so going to call you the impersonator from now on LOL

well i guess you'll have to move on and it makes u a stronger person. There are many ways in achieving things if you fail the first time.

good luck dear.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
should attend open days and ask them the alternatives

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
If you have missed the open days, contact the Faculty of Arts at different universities. Seeing as I am extremely bored, I've gone to the liberty of gathering the numbers for you.

University of Sydney Faculty of Arts Office
- 9351 3129

University of New South Wales Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- 9385 2289

University of Western Sydney Main Switchboard
- 9852 5222

Macquarie University Undergraduate Enquiries
- 9850 7314

University of Technology Sydney (UTS) General Enquiries
- 9514 2000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)