general maths sucks (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
why wont they let ya do it? too late or switch is it?

robbo

theres bits that are so freakin easy and then theres the rest which is just dumb

malayz_angel

Well look at it this way. You'll get excellent marks, possibly a perfect score and even though it's general, a perfect score will pull you up! Especially if u keep a really good rank.

*At least that's what we're all hoping for...*

varsana

HSC
N/A
Im in yr 11 and is yr 12 general as easy and as boring as yr 11??? I was in 2 units but there was stuff that i have never done before.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
heres what my year 11, 2unit math teacher told me - its better to get 90%~ in general than 50-60% in 2unit (which is what i was achieving)....i ended up getting 92 in the HSC for gen. maths

Pirri

Yeh i agree the 2 unit course is 2 hard and the general course is to easy they need sumtin in between
its so easy i begin to fk up and use harder formulas nshit because i dont think the answer wud b dat easy to get
i murder every topic except financial maths i wasnt at skool wen we fkn learnt it and i have always hated it

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
General maths is boring, but it is better than the alternative maths courses! ;)
I mean, in general you even get given a formula sheet for gods sake!

HSC
it does man...we havent even finished our course yet! our teacher is useless and so is the whole maths depo.
Geez we're going all over the freakin place and im losing the plot. it's getting too boring and im tuning out.............. argh!@$@%#^$&%%^&
WE HAVENT EVEN STARTED FINANCIAL MATHS YET!!! :| trials next tuesday...d00med i tells ya.. DOOMED!

PEACE :D teeheeeheeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee wOOooOOhhOOooo

im cool.

sexysarah2003

Originally posted by GJ_JOE
heres what my year 11, 2unit math teacher told me - its better to get 90%~ in general than 50-60% in 2unit (which is what i was achieving)....i ended up getting 92 in the HSC for gen. maths

That is EXACTLY what my tutor and my teacher for 2 Unit said to me!! I couldn't understand anything in 2 Unit at the start of the year so l took their advice and dropped...now l'm the highest in the grade.

Also if you go for a job or whatever the first thing they look at is the mark, not the level. they see 90-95% they think wonderful!

just some info :p

sexysarah2003

Originally posted by snobby airlines
it does man...we havent even finished our course yet! our teacher is useless and so is the whole maths depo.
Geez we're going all over the freakin place and im losing the plot. it's getting too boring and im tuning out.............. argh!@$@%#^$&%%^&
WE HAVENT EVEN STARTED FINANCIAL MATHS YET!!! :| trials next tuesday...d00med i tells ya.. DOOMED!

PEACE :D teeheeeheeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee wOOooOOhhOOooo

im cool.
If l were you l would complain. My mum said that if l had this science teacher in year 9 for year 10 or during my HSC she would go ape sh!t. Its not right, this is YOUR future, not theirs, you deserve a good education.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)