General maths Year 11 content (1 Viewer)

Ballinnn

HSC
Hi i dropped 2 months ago from 2 unit to general and so far have finished all the year 12 chapters. I was just wondering if there are any hard/important year 11 chapters which i should learn ? Also how much prelim content would they include within the HSC?

jaycoo50

HSC
about 30% prem from what I have heard, don't worry much just do HSC papers, you will start to get a fee; for the type of prem questions, most of which are the first few quetsions on the paper, but mostly learn you year 12 content, this should still get you a band 5 atleast.

moocow920

HSC
It can be up to 30% prelim work in the exam, I'm pretty sure they can only ask year 11 things in the multiple choice though. I dropped down to general at the end of yr 11, and I just went through the textbook and did one chapter per day (10 days), and for each chapter just made sure I knew or wrote down the formulas, then did every second question from the chapter review.

If you have enough time I suggest doing a similar thing, if you are time limited I would just make sure you know the terms/formulas for anything you don't already know by heart, such as dividend yield and things like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)