general scholarship questions.. help!!! (1 Viewer)

Nasti

when does uni start?
general scholarship questions..

i received a letter from UTS inviting me to a interview for the co-op scholarship
i want to know a couple of things and i was hoping what the letter lacks to tell then some people on here could..

firstly.. what to wear? just jeans and and a nice shirt.. or pants and a buttoned shirt? i dont wanna look like a dick but i think pants+buttoned shirt is a bit too much aye?

also; do i need to take anything in with me, the letter doesnt specificy anything

any other general comments?

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
uts does co-op interviews?

dont wear jeans:p its too casual... wear pants and a buttoned shirt.. though my friend went to the scholarship interview for UTS's scholarship for IT and he wore a suit. i think it even was written that he had to wear a suit

walk in with a smile =D

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Firm handshake, dont look nervous, smile lots, dont say "umm"
Practise answering all sorts of questions before hand, but dont sound rehearsed.practise answering questions like "Why do you feel you deserve this scholarship?," "How would you use the money?" "What are your plans for the future" and all that sort of stuff. yeah, and i agree with kimmeh, wear a suit, jeans looks like you havent put in any effort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)