General Thoughts (1 Viewer)

carinajade

HSC
How'd everyone find it?

It was a pretty fair test in my opinion.

rin*

HSC
well, deadddddd, nah, its ok, but i dun think it is counted on my uai, i just didnt do it on REAL:bomb:

gem62

HSC
Worst exam iv ever sat. the questions were way too broad. like for AFI the Q on career opportunities and gender issues... y wouldnt u ask that q in relation to a company/ organisation. but all in all was an ok exam, but definately the hardest food tech exam i have ever encountered!

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
easy food tech exam i think ive ever had. i actualy managed to write a 7 page essay. ive never written a seven page essay before!

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
I had difficulties here and there... like the last multiple choice question... I have never come across that food poisoning before.

Also I stuffed up the one where they asked to fill in the blanks... the first one I put idea generation (wrong?) and the second one I just didn't know... I thought it went feasibility study then development of a prototype.. not development of a production process.

Overall... maybe 70-80%...shit.

Last edited:

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
shanti96 said:
Overall... maybe 70-80%...shit.
i wish i got someting like that. i have not passed any HSC food tech exams.
the highest i've gotten was 46% but i think my teacher marks really hard. i dunno i never thought i'd be that bad

lexie2290

HSC
i thought it was sooo hard i almost started crying in that exam BUT then i went over it with my teacher afterwards n i was on the right track :D:D:D hopefully 90's but i only eva get high 70's in exams....then again i never study for food tech :S

rin*

HSC
ChrissyGirl2007 said:
rin* your hsc in 2008. why are you posting here?
wow, sori, dear, can i do FT before 1 year? ha ha, kidding, yeah, there was a mistake and u spotted it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)