• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

General (1 Viewer)

a_java

Hi,
i am currently studying in year 12 and i have a problem with organising notes and worksheets that are given to me in class. My subjects are economics, legal and business. What i notice with these subjects is that the text book the school provides for these subjects have the topics and each bourd document points arranged chronologically in order throughout the textbook. I also notice that the notes teachers make us take down in class and the worksheets provided are merely the same information re-worded or re-phrased. So far i am to far behind to re-organise my notes and catch up on work that that the teachers gives me.
My question is will it be enough to just study of the textbook thouroughly and make my own notes because catching up will just waste potential study time.

santaslayer

HSC
in economics u will probably hafta go through the updated sheets ur teacher gives u as economics required upto date info..........
if u have done notes in class u should use them...dont wanna be wasting ur time redoing notes, unless , of course, they are that bad

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
yeah true. i sorta have the same problem ( in ecs at least) in ecs we dont do any currrent stuff where as in business we do but u need more current stuff in ecs

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
get a folder for each topic for each subject..e.g like Business studies has 5 topics so get five 200 pages folders!!

it worked well for me for other subjects!!

I reckon, if u have an exercise books for each subject u cannot add stuff in the middle and stuff...while if u have a folder u can easily organise all your paper work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)