Geography (1 Viewer)

hizam

HSC
Does anyone besides me even do geography? i mean ya'll get peer-pressured outta doing the subject, beacause it's regarded as 'to easy' or a 'waste of time'. It's real hard tbh, especially the multiple choice, quite possibly the hardest multiple choice out of all HSC Subjects. And yet it still has a shit scaling -.-.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

adamkennedyht

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I also do Geography, I cannot work out the 'average gradient' to save my life

hizam

HSC
Tbh i reckon it'll be on; management strategies on ecosystems at risk or something about the economic activity's characterization on the economic enterprise you have studied. Meh, i reckon cause Urban places dominate the short answer sections.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
If I had my predicted essay questions last year for the HSC I would have state ranked.

Anybody want to buy my 19+/20 essays, marked by my teacher who is a former senior marker and has produced state toppers and state rankers over the years

skillstriker

HSC
Yeah the subject is quite content-heavy but just push through it. Make sure you work on your skills as well because that can be a big part of the multiple choice section.

I'm also selling my geo resources (advice, papers, notes, essays etc.) so if you want you can check out my link below.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)