George bush ( the Joke that went too far ) (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
seconded. not everybody can get a job in the *cavalry trumptes* TEXAS AIR GUARD

....and then go AWOL anyway

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Blackalicious
Yes perhaps i should have mentioned that one first...
bugger... but do we have actual figures on the amount of civillians killed during the war? is it really 10 000's?
Someone from BoS lead me to a site with all the numbers but I cant remember who that person was, fell free to up the link back up!

davin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by GemmaHavok
The citizens of the USA are fucking stupid for voting him in in the first place.
keep in mind, he didn't get the most votes from the citizens of the USA, he just managed to have the electoral college vote him in.

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
BooHoo Who cares about Americans, I'm felling sorry for the 10000's of innocents Iraqis killed in the battle:(
omg u insensitive prick, its not the soldiers or their families that decided to go and bomb iraq, u should have a littel compassion for them as well

i know who should be dead... George bush

wow is that going to constitute a threat 2 him... look out we have a terrorist on BOS

Originally posted by CM_Tutor
That's a cheap shot, especially considering your war record, Shrub.
I find it ironic that the left tries to criticise me for not fighting in Vietnam when they didn't even support the Vietnam war. Also, there is no proof that I was AWOL, and there is also no proof that I did indeed serve all that time - but what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

i know who should be dead... George bush
Wishing death upon another human being? Wow, you're just a picture of morality yourself, aren't you?

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
you were playing golf with daddy and put on a serious face and everything, commenting on a recent suicide bombing in israel, then straight after that you go, "Now watch my drive!"

your handlers in Washington had asked you to try not look like you were on a golf course, obviously that was too difficult.

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by George W. Bush
I find it ironic that the left tries to criticise me for not fighting in Vietnam when they didn't even support the Vietnam war.
I didn't criticise Shrub dodging Vietnam service by training to fly an obsolete aircraft, I criticised taking a shot at a Vietnam veteran whilst simultaneously claiming to be a patriot and a war President.
Also, there is no proof that I was AWOL, and there is also no proof that I did indeed serve all that time - but what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Good question. What did happen to innocent until proven guilty, or equal protection under the law, or due process?

Now I remember... you undermined them and ignored them by setting up Guantanamo Bay.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by imsooverskool
omg u insensitive prick, its not the soldiers or their families that decided to go and bomb iraq, u should have a littel compassion for them as well
Compassion; maybe but dont similar principal apply to terroists who get brainwashed by their leader,

Using your same example, We want to see Bin Ladin dead just as G W Bush but fell compassion for the actual 9/11 terrorist cause in their minds they were protecting their GOD and their country while killing cilivans in another country.

Yeah thats a bad example, how about the NAZI's who excecuted the JEWs, we cant put all the blaim to Hitter.

Originally posted by imsooverskool
up the dragons!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes: Bro thats not nice :mad:

Since I respect your mathematics so much CM_Tutor, I've got an equation for you;)

Detaining enemy combatents =/= throwing innocence until proven guility, equal protection or due process out the window

I didn't criticise Shrub dodging Vietnam service by training to fly an obsolete aircraft, I criticised taking a shot at a Vietnam veteran whilst simultaneously claiming to be a patriot and a war President.
Heading home with 3 flesh wounds then undermining public support for the Vietnam war? Some veteran. Oh, and it's undeniable that I am a war President, because we are at war.

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by George W. Bush
Detaining enemy combatents =/= throwing innocence until proven guility, equal protection or due process out the window
Did you pick up this pearl of legal wisdom from Antonin Scalia?

I suggest you go find out what 'due process' is, because imprisoning anyone, without access to counsel, without charge, and without the protections afforded under the constitution isn't it.

Then, try equal protection, and compare it to the farcical idea of a judicial system that has been set up for Guantanamo detainees, in blatant violation of the US constitution (and in violation of the separation of powers that Condi Rice seems so keen on at present.)

As for innocent until proven guilty? If 'convicted', detainees can still be held indefinitely by your order.
Heading home with 3 flesh wounds then undermining public support for the Vietnam war? Some veteran. Oh, and it's undeniable that I am a war President, because we are at war.
In addition to the three Purple Hearts, Kerry was awarded a Bronze Star and a Silver Star for heroism. I wouldn't recommend trying a direct comparison to yourself - you'd lose. (PS - A lot of Vietnam veterans were critical of the war. That doesn't undermine the fact that they served - not for even one picosecond.)

As for being a 'war President' - to be a war President, you have to be at war. You can't be at war with an abstract noun. While we are on the subject, only congress is empowered to declare war, and since the end of WW2, it has done so only once. Know when?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)