German Beginners....unite!!!! (1 Viewer)

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
where are all you german beginners??

speak goddamnit!!!! :)

what an awesome course.... Deutsch macht so viel spass!

|Axis_

HSC
guten morgen flau ez_19! ich bin slecht!

uh, thats all i know!! :D

chepas

HSC
Yay Ger beg...

Hat ihr schon mit ihren Trials Spaß gemacht? Um Deutsch zu sprechen hab' ich viel gelügt (past participle of 'lügen' is?... hilfe!!), weil ich keine interessante Geschichte gehabt habe.... hehe.

charlie_brown

stupid board of studies

is anybody else as incredibly annoyed about the board of studies changing the date of the speaking exam?
i know it's only a week, but i have assessments for all my subjects right now, and i needed that week!!

ok, back to frantic studying. i don't suppose anybody has some tips or good studying techniques they want to share, because mine aren't working, and my german teacher knows absolutely nothing!!!

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
are you sure they changed the speaking exam? where did u get that idea? As far as I know its still on Wed 25th August...

chepas

HSC
Well, I haven't even got a notice from the board of studies yet about any of my LOTE exams - and it's only two weeks and two days till the 25th - and have no idea where to go for the exam!! I can't find any mention of a change of the German Beg speaking exam on the Board of Studies site either ?!??

I am definately going to ask people tomorrow about that.. that's kind of rude changing the date within two weeks of it happening!!! :D

Also, who actulaly has received the notice yet?

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
hmmm i dont think its changed... I haven't got a letter yet either, but someone from my class did - it was stupid tho, apparently it was just confirming that it was on Wed 25th and didn't even say where the exam was.. stupid BOS.. typisch!!

Don't worry too much though, I remember getting my french one for last year just under 2 weeks before the date. but all the same I think i'll ring up about german if it doesn't come by the end of this week..

chepas

HSC
Ah k. Under two weeks!!! Gawd that's cutting it fine....

I yelled at the BOS supervisor fulltiem guy at our school today and he rang them up and they faxed my letters back... apparently they said they should have gone out by now and they didn't know, excellent I think...

I'm off to Clarence St in the city for Ger. Nice and easy. But the French ones are a cow to get to - Gordon and Kogarah! Hurrah. I would have thought that they'd have centres in Parramatta or western Syd somewhere at least.

charlie_brown

mixed up dates

sorry about that guys, hope i didn't freak anybody out.
my bad, well actually, my incredibly intelligent teachers bad. or the board of studies bad, still not really sure on all the details, but the point is, she somehow got the idea that the speaking exam had been moved foreward to the 19th, but today, she was talking to the coordinator or somehting about it, and it turns out, that the exams (tapes etc) are arriving on the 19th, and the exam is still on the 25th.
so basically, one big misundertanding resulting in a lot of stress for me!

chepas

HSC
lol sorright :D. So, did you manage do get your notice thing out of her hehe? It's in two weeks from tomorrow so there's the minimum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)