Germany Weimar Republic prediction? (1 Viewer)

Snowflek

HSC
Hi guys, what do you think the question will based off? Like which topic? I kind of think that they might ask about totalitarian. I doubt that they will have a foreign policy question as well. Could there be a chance that they ask something about the depression? They asked about the depression like 3 years ago.

Weaboo123

HSC
I'm praying that it is a totalitarian state question because I know that off the back of my hand and that was assessed in my trial exam. Either that or the rise of the nazi party are good questions, so i rekon that one of the options will be one of those two, and the other about the depression

Snowflek

HSC
I'm praying that it is a totalitarian state question because I know that off the back of my hand and that was assessed in my trial exam. Either that or the rise of the nazi party are good questions, so i rekon that one of the options will be one of those two, and the other about the depression
Mhmm. I haven't really seen a totalitarian question in the HSC.

The Doozy

HSC
Racial policy was in 2015 and foreign policy in 2016. Hence there's a very small chance that it will come up. Highly unlikely in my opinion compared to topics like the role of Hitler/totalitarianism/social and cultural life etc.

Snowflek

HSC
Racial policy was in 2015 and foreign policy in 2016. Hence there's a very small chance that it will come up. Highly unlikely in my opinion compared to topics like the role of Hitler/totalitarianism/social and cultural life etc.
Oh shoot! I completely skipped 2015 haha. Yeah racial policy will have a very low chance. But for some reason, i have this high feeling it could be totalitarian, but then i could feel they are going to reverse psychology the hec outta us, and put some other random thing xD

Zamura1

HSC
N/A
Could be an early Weimar question such as the constitution/versailles/collapse
My money is on a totallitarian or society impacts

zeee1999

HSC
Could be an early Weimar question such as the constitution/versailles/collapse
My money is on a totallitarian or society impacts
if its a question about factors that contributed to colllapse in general or significance of the versailles treaty that will be a gift

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)