Germany (1 Viewer)

sweet_lil_sandy

:mad: hey people i need help - ive been given an assessment for modern history and i need to assess the role of one of the following during the period of 1929- 1939...

SA
SS
Jews
Hitler Youth...

refering to
the major events the group lived through
the role of the group in these events
impact of the groups actions on life in germany
and the groups views on : democracy, militarism, nationalism, racism and totalitarianism.....

almost everyone is doing hitler youth so i want to be different but i dont know what to do for the others...

can anyone please give me suggestions as to what to choose and what to write.. or if any of you have done this already, could you please email it to me for ideas... my email is sweet_lil_sandy@hotmail.com. .. also any notes and stuff.. asap..

thanks heaps...
sandy

jessika

law chicky
HSC
are the only choices you get???

what about the role of the church/religious groups.

I sorta remembering doing an assess task similiar, it was a speech, but noone could do the same topic (which was heaps good and made it more interesting to sit through).

sweet_lil_sandy

yeah they are the only choices we got...

last year everyone i think had to do individuals or something? but this year we have to do groups and im not too sure! lol

ive chosen to do Hitler Youth but im still deciding on what to include.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Well it has been a long time since Ive done modern but I miss it so much!!!! I so wish I could do it at uni!

Hitler youth: all the propaganda techniques that made people want to become part of the Hitler youth, like their slogans kinder kiche kurche (spelling and the order of words might be wrong) but it translated to children, church, kitchen, and how women who had a certain number of children got rewarded a medal and how these impacted upon German society (ahhh, my memory is shocking).

lol, Im not really relating this to your speech, hehe, maybe when Ive had some sleep I can be a bit more of some help. Do you have msn?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)