Getting better scores for VCE methods 1/2 (1 Viewer)

tony2k

HSC
hey guys im in year 10 this year and so far, my score for methods have been pretty terrible
my first test was on linear equations and my avg for tech act. and free was only 67%
2nd was on linear relations, a sac and i got about 70%
i just did my 3rd test, matrices, and this time i think i did ok.
so far, i'm disappointed with myself because years before i usually got at around 80-85+ but now i've just dropped.
i think im not familiar with the term 'study' because last year, i just crammed on the day but that isn't working this year.
can anyone help me 'study' or do well in future tests? next up is quadratics and i'm ahead of my class so i think thats doing ok.
thanks -tony

braintic

HSC
N/A
hey guys im in year 10 this year and so far, my score for methods have been pretty terrible
my first test was on linear equations and my avg for tech act. and free was only 67%
2nd was on linear relations, a sac and i got about 70%
i just did my 3rd test, matrices, and this time i think i did ok.
so far, i'm disappointed with myself because years before i usually got at around 80-85+ but now i've just dropped.
i think im not familiar with the term 'study' because last year, i just crammed on the day but that isn't working this year.
can anyone help me 'study' or do well in future tests? next up is quadratics and i'm ahead of my class so i think thats doing ok.
thanks -tony
This forum is for the NSW syllabus.
Your terms 'methods', 'tech act and free', 'sac' don't mean anything here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)