Getting fit and gaining weight (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know the best way to get fit and gain muscle mass. A few ppl i know want to do so and there is conflicting info about how to achieve this

adsta

HSC
Eat heaps and lift hard.
Basically you want to eat quite a bit of food, but don't want to put on body fat. So watch what you eat. Do cardio to get yourself fit and burn away the fat that you do take in. And of course, lift weights to build muscle mass.
www.bodybuilders.com contains lots of good info about this.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
thermobust pills

My friend had one and then he ran the treadmill for 2 hrs straight at about 12kmh
then he did weights for another hr at a rate he usually couldnt.

Side effects? i dunno, but im assuming a possible heart attack

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
BEST WAY TO GAIN MUSCLE MASS IS by watchin wot u eat and ur exercise...u need to cut out the amount of fat and carbz u eat and increase the amount of protein u eat because witout protein ur body can tmake muscle tissue....also work OUT 3-5 TIMES A week and increase on it start slow then build up otherwise ull tire urself out 2 quik..

also remeber eat fresh fruits and vegies, u need the nutrients ...
and eat 5-6 meals a day small meals instead of 3 large meals this will keep u fuller for longer
....u also need 2 weight train and
remember NO PAIN NO GAIN

also start the day of wit a protein based breakie eg eggs and bacon....protein and fat keep u fuller for longer then cornflakes or bread...eat carbs to but only bout 20% and eat it with protein so u dnt increase ur insulin levels quckly which can cause ur body to store the carbz as body fat which u dnt really want coz it will cause you 2 look flabby and cover the muscle where as u want it 2 look cut and defined...

hope i helped...
:)

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
actually u do need 2 watch wot u eat.... the eating habit affects ur exercise preformance.... so if ur not eating rite u wont have energy to reach your maximum preformance and ull get tired...ur body also needs nutrients and gud fats.... not maccaz .. by eating junk ur clogging up ur body with wastes... so its not a gimmick.. i mean dnt get me rong a peice of fun sieze chocolate a day is fine but if u cant resist temptation hide all junk food and dnt have a taste otherwise ull crave for more

also if u dnt watch wot u eat ur really not gona benefit from the exercise ur doin and ur gona get fast and effective results...
and im talkin from experience...

PS DRINK LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER....2L A DAY IS GUD
THIS HELPS CLEAN UR BODY FROM ANY WASTES AND IT ALLOWS UR METABOLISM TO WORK MORE EFFICIENTLY AND FASTER....IT ALSO KEEPS U FULL AND GIVE UR SKIN A GLOW....

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I already have quite a fast metabolism as i eat alot of food and not all of it good and im a v shaped body but im trying to gt fit and gain about 8 kilos

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
well wot i told u b4 will garantee u muscle...also
jst coz now u have a fast metabolism ....doesnt mean its gona stay like dat the older u get ur metabolism slows down unless u stop abusing it with junk and start taking care of urself

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
if u want to look good with big muscles then do what others above have already suggested, but if u want power, strength and speed, then i suggest go for martial arts training, cuz from personal experience, plus big muscles causes slower limb movement, u don't see boxers or martial arts people with huge muscles do ya? but they have great strength

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Id warn against things like that weight gain powder shit - its really bad for you.

You are better off just eating a lot of carby stuff (but not at night) and protein ontop of an exercise routine.

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
u shut up daddyK....even if ur body "changes dramatically" and u ate junk imagine if u actually watched wot u ate ...btw wen u say dramatically did u become fat and solid where u had muscles but u culdnt see them because they were covered by layers of maccaz fat...?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I believe DaddyK. You can eat junk food and still get really fit and buff. Its bad for your skin though and not as good for your body as a balanced diet. But apart from your skin, there wouldnt be much noticeable difference to a healthy diet.

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
no offence but only ignorant people would belive eating junk food can get u a healthy buff bod...go talk to a personal trainer or dietition and theyll slowly explain to you that u need a healthy diet.. as they r proz in this field...by sayin u can eat junk and it making no diff on ur potential muscle development u r contradicting many professionals and scientists and i dnt think these ppl whom have devoted their careers with research would be wrong and you who has no knowledge of the human bodies working would be right

Last edited:

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Your a fucking idiot yaz88, i said for the best, or can't you read? And im living proof you don't need to eat like a fucking rabbit just to get fit and toned. You obviously have no first hand experience.

Bradna

Mint..
HSC
Grobus said:
Id warn against things like that weight gain powder shit - its really bad for you.
And hows that?
Taking protein powder after a training session helps to rebuild the torn muscles.. therefore making them bigger and stronger.

Although, depends what type of powder you take I suppose..

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
daddyk ur the idiot and i never said eat like a rabbit....mabe u r illiterate and u cnt read ...rabbits dnt eat protein foods such as red meat....for one and yesi am talkin from 1st hand exp as well as i previously said dat in my post ( so u cnt read) and i am also living proof.......SO THE ONLY FUCKING IDIOT IS YOU FUCK FACE

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Yaz88 said:
daddyk ur the idiot and i never said eat like a rabbit....mabe u r illiterate and u cnt read ...rabbits dnt eat protein foods such as red meat....for one and yesi am talkin from 1st hand exp as well as i previously said dat in my post ( so u cnt read) and i am also living proof.......SO THE ONLY FUCKING IDIOT IS YOU FUCK FACE
judging by your post, it is you that is illiterate :confused: . Seriously dude, calm down and get a life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)