Getting into B Digital Media [Portfolio? Subject Consideration? dont get ATAR?] (1 Viewer)

xw

HSC
Yo, the current ATAR requirement to get into this course is 86.25.
If you dont get this, how else can i enter this course?
If im doing very well in "Industrial Multimedia" will they consider this?
If i have a alright portfolio will they consider that?

Is there any other good courses in other uni's that can facilitate:

My skills
-Cinematography
-Visual Effects
-Video production

My Interests
-3d modelling
-Photography
-Animating

Currently doing my trials right now, and doing really poop in them. I really want to get into that course... REALLY. :bomb:

sfernando

HSC
tbh i wanna get into that course so badly aswell! .. as the subject requirements say they do not take any courses into consideration. Also they haven't asked for a portfolio i think so thats not going to be counted aswell. I think there can be other alternate ways do get there( maybe do a similar course in the same UNI or in another uni and get in there the second year).

So to answer ur question..as far as i know..the ones u named are not considered..correct me if im wrong pls. btw i got the same interests as u and i basically pooped the trials aswell lmao

bikinigal

HSC
N/A
Try reading the COFA web page on undergrad entry - http://www.cofa.unsw.edu.au/degrees/how-to-apply/australian-students/ - it will tell you all you need to know accept for HSC subjects considered ie UNSW's HSC Plus. According to the website @ http://iaro.online.unsw.edu.au/pls/non/hsc_bonus_points.main - the only subject considered is visual arts. If you are a VA student you will get 3 for band 6, 2 for band 5 & 1 for band 4 - these points are added automatically when UNSW consider your ATAR for admission.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)