• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

getting psyched up for uni? (2 Viewers)

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
hi everyone.

uni starts in a few days and i dont think ive done anything (...much) to help myself on day one (just realised i need to get some blank books ready)

anyways if u have any questions like :

do we have tutes in wk 1? (answer is no! ) just post em up :)

i got a few:

1) how do we locate our rooms ? like my first lecture is in : CM05B.01.11

do i have to ask for every single one? :confused:

o and post more questions - there's a lot of things ive forgotten to check up on.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
nah im not psyched ofr uni cause i have a feeling i will be working way too hard after relaxing most of the holidays

and to address ur question CM stands for haymarket- my brother and sister do law and business there...ull find the room though

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i know - how do ppl get excited about more study and work after holidays

i loved the feeling of "end of school"- it was so official till uni starts

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Just look at the dates on your timetable! It says which dates to go to for all your classes. So if your tuts start in week 1 it will say.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Tomorrow I go for a lecture from 2-3. What a waste of time. I hope it runs over because they're giving us more info, otherwise I'm going to be travelling and waiting for trains more than I'm going to be doing anything else. :(

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
oh and fuck the Flu virus for effecting me on the weekend before i have to go to uni

i mean fuck .. over a month to give me the flu and now i get it ...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
in uni does work start straight away like week one and we already got lots of work? Cuase i remember in high school it takes about 1 or 2 weeks for us to get into it , until we are told what we need and what we will be studying

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
If you're doing typical first year, first semester subjects then the first week or so is usually laid back. You'll still get some work to do, but not as much as the rest of the weeks.

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
IamaFloorMat said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

what he said :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)