• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girl dumps guy for u.. will she cheat? (1 Viewer)

Will she do it again

• Total voters

Drag-0n

HSC round 2
HSC
OK.. theres ths girl u meet and u like her but she got a boyfriend... but she likes u too.. she promises to leave him after they been goin out for a little under a year...
if she leaves him and comes to u.. will she do it again?
once a cheater always a cheater i kno i kno.. but wat if there is no cheating.. nuthing happens until after she dumps him for u?~~~!

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
it doesnt neccesarily mean she will cheat on u, but obviously she has made u think that she might?

it depends on the girl i suppose? u 2 could honestly be in love ,and thats why shes leaving her bf, but then again, she could be easily bored ...oh i dont know

Skeeta

HSC
she might not cheat on u but you could be in a similar situation where something better comes along and u get dropped like a sack of shit that she thought was m&ms.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
you need an option that says more likely to because i dont think its a "yes" but it might indicate that she has less regard for peoples feelings so she could be more likely to.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
she'll do what she wants. but that doesnt stop you going out with her....
guys seem to be getting really soppy bout girls- who cares about what happens in the end as long as you have good times in the middle?
seriously, most relationships at this age dont last that long.... so does it really matter? just go out and have some fun! dont be so serious!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
girls usually break up with their boyfriends for me, but its more because im irresistable than that they have a propensity to cheat

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Drag-0n said:
OK.. theres ths girl u meet and u like her but she got a boyfriend... but she likes u too.. she promises to leave him after they been goin out for a little under a year...
once a cheater always a cheater i kno i kno.. but wat if there is no cheating.. nuthing happens until after she dumps him for u?~~~!
sit her down and tell her how serious you are about cheating if your gonna be in a relationship and if she does its over.. it will scare her.. should

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Who cares, hit that arse while you can.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
...if you were with a girl and a new-and-better prospect came along, what would you do? It's human nature to want to be in the best position you can be in...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
SKA said:
sit her down and tell her how serious you are about cheating if your gonna be in a relationship and if she does its over.. it will scare her.. should

Talking seriously about a relationship before you are even in one will scare her off anyway.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Have some fun with it dude but don't let yourself get too attached cos it sounds like she could be a heartbreaker....

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
just because she's never cheated before does not meant that she will never cheat. nor does it mean that she's less likely to cheat in the future. it just means that she hs never cheated before

just because she's cheated before does not mean that she will cheat again. it doesn't mean she's more likely to cheat in the future. it just tells you that she has cheated before. yes, it's possible that she is more likely to want to cheat, and therefore cheat, in the future, but you can't assume that she will cheat just because she has cheated

likewise, just because her eyes wandered [but she didn't actually cheat on him] before she broke it off with her bf does not mean it will happen again.

nothing is for certain. learn to trust, and if it's betrayed, then life goes on.

but i'd just like to add, cheaters suck.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ah shit

i didnt read the question properly

I figured the girl cheated WITH you, and you're asking if the girl could cheat ON you...

oops. whatever. buh bye!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Skittled said:
...if you were with a girl and a new-and-better prospect came along, what would you do? It's human nature to want to be in the best position you can be in...
The grass is always greener on the other side. You will never reach the apex of your wants.

GSTARRAW

Drag-0n said:
That whole scenario seems so familiar to me... my gf of 8 months broke up with her ex that she was goin out with for a year n a half for me.... I had my doubts.. she did cheat once at the beginning but she told me that night she did it (heavily drunk).... I don't know though... we arent really THAT serious.. however we do have strong kinda feelings for each other but i don't wanna get too attached.. just in case she pulls the same kinda thing on me that she did with the ex... That'd cut some body hard.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
you have fears about commitment. your relationship will not get deeper if you can't get past it. and your future relationships will suffer because of this fear. get over it. you can't hide forever.

but don't listen to me, i'm a nobody and a loner

sladehk

le random
HSC
if you know her well enough, you'll know if she will cheat? isn't that logical?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
sladehk said:
i vote you best poster in this thread.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
sladehk said:
you can't expect to know everything about someone

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
table for 1 said:
you can't expect to know everything about someone
well you can't know everything about the future of a relationship full stop.

So forget that.

Just go out with the girl. If you made a shit decision, you'll learn from it won't you.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
well you can't know everything about the future of a relationship full stop

If you made a shit decision, you'll learn from it won't you.
i agree with that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)