Girls who wear surf clothes (the baggy clothes for guys that these girls wear) (2 Viewers)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Do you consider this being a trend or a bad thing?

because

1. girls who wear surf clothes specified for BOYS are considered tomboys.
2. sexuality confused.
3. NOT a good look if you wear baggy clothes on a hot summer.
4. are they crazy?

I've seen some around, sometimes i wish i could say 'wear a skirt, dumbass' to them. Any those who considered a good/bad look? do anyone have friends that wear surf clothes that boys would wear.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
My little sister wears skate clothes cause well... she's a skateboarder.

She looks fine, it's comfortable. I mean, let them express themselves.

I would also wish to run up to supre sluts and tell them to cover themselves up.

HSC
N/A
I know that some girls like to wear boy's pants because they're baggy, and "more comfortable". Ok. Ultimately if it's what they really want to wear, more power to them.

Hopefully by the time they're 25 they grow out of it though :D Boy's clothes aren't that flattering on a girl's figure! :p (they hide all our assets and make our problem areas even worse)

HSC
N/A
haha I think we're all gone though phases ;)

Oooh, brainwave for new thread topic...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
Do you consider this being a trend or a bad thing?

because

1. girls who wear surf clothes specified for BOYS are considered tomboys.
2. sexuality confused.
3. NOT a good look if you wear baggy clothes on a hot summer.
4. are they crazy?

I've seen some around, sometimes i wish i could say 'wear a skirt, dumbass' to them. Any those who considered a good/bad look? do anyone have friends that wear surf clothes that boys would wear.
You ever tried to kick flip in a dress and thongs?

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
I went through a stage where I did that, I wore really lose jeans and tops basically because I was uncomfortable with my body and was trying to hide it...

I say it's up to them what they want to wear, I mean if they're comfortable/happy I dont see what the problem is really. Everyone's always going to have different tastes in clothing.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
AsyLum said:
You ever tried to kick flip in a dress and thongs?

lol, no. I happen to not wear a dress or skirt when i'm outside, i like wearing shorts, what everyday girls wear, not Supre stuff, eww.

but seriously why do they? Is it because of their sexuality could be lez or bi etc? i personally never meet or had a friend 'girl' who wear baggy stuff, like surf clothes that meant to be for boys or hip hop clothes that girls wear, i've seen them heaps around eastern suburbs.

I'm not the only 1 who thinks of this

*i think i'm going mental*

PrettyVacant

HSC
How can you possibly generalise someone's sexuality just because they wear baggy clothes?

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
lol, no. I happen to not wear a dress or skirt when i'm outside, i like wearing shorts, what everyday girls wear, not Supre stuff, eww.

but seriously why do they? Is it because of their sexuality could be lez or bi etc? i personally never meet or had a friend 'girl' who wear baggy stuff, like surf clothes that meant to be for boys or hip hop clothes that girls wear, i've seen them heaps around eastern suburbs.

you're retarded.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:

'surf' usually consists of shorts I thought whereas 'street' was more the baggy/denim approach, though I'm not even remotely fashion minded :|

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
I always thought it was a bit strange (not that I mind) that the sort of 'standard' way to dress if you're a girl is to wear clothes that are essentially skin-tight. I'd feel a bit uncomfortable doing that myself.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
I always thought it was a bit strange (not that I mind) that the sort of 'standard' way to dress if you're a girl is to wear clothes that are essentially skin-tight. I'd feel a bit uncomfortable doing that myself.
But it looks good.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
I used to wear those sport clothes and being a tomboy (grew up with boys and all). They are comfortable and some girls do look somewhat cool in them.

Unfortunately, I am not one of them so I have give in to the "standard dressing" minus the dress/skirt/mini short thing.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
goosefraba said:
u are totally right. we should all dress like you so we can all be normal and 'everyday' and not have our own personality at all

clone.

you think people have their own style? oh please.

half what i see today is what i see everyone is wearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gavvvvvin

^ That inst a joke where it says you got 30 for your UAI, is it?

L

littlewing69

goosefraba said:
u are totally right. we should all dress like you so we can all be normal and 'everyday' and not have our own personality at all

clone.

Personality =! fabrics you cover yourself with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)