Girraween (1 Viewer)

=)(=

HSC
Hello

I will be attending Girra next year i heard people say that some teachers don't care especially the yr 11 and 12 ones is that all true?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I can probably answer in terms of Business Studies. Having gone through some of Girraween High School's year 12 assessment tasks (because I was helping a student from this school with their assessment), I personally felt that the difficulty of their assignments (relatively high) would be a good indicator of the teachers' commitment to teaching and student success.

There are good teachers and bad teachers within every school, although percentages do vary across schools. When considering a school like Girraween High School that ranked 27th in 2020, I think it would be correct to assume that a significant percentage (if not most) of the teachers will be competent and able to demonstrate effective commitment to student learning and success.

vishnay

God
HSC
Hello

I will be attending Girra next year i heard people say that some teachers don't care especially the yr 11 and 12 ones is that all true?
most selective schools provide a very basic framework for success

at basically any selective school learning and getting good grades are self-driven processes so don't expect the teachers to pay much attention to you or prepare for their lessons

there are very few teachers that are actually GOOD and genuinely care abt ur learning

EDIT: prepare for their lessons WELL (most teachers just rock up to class and go through a powerpoint or textbook)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)