• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Give it a Try, I Did (1 Viewer)

C

corythedoc

OK so you want to make some easy and quick cash? If you do you, now you can with just a little investment of only $5. Now come on its just 5 dollars and within a few weeks your paypal account can be overflowing with cash. In this letter I personally will take you step by step to reach your financial goal. If you follow this letter word for word you will be like the thousands that have already have been successful with this money making plan. If your still skeptical about this look around, there are thousands of people posting these letters all over the Internet. Its crazy how so many people can benefit off of people like you that can invest in this plan and keep it going and being very successful.
Okay in just a few moments I will guide you through this plan and you too can start making some REAL cash. Although you must be confident and ready to do what you need to do because when you join you have the potential to reach over thousands of people with this very letter.

STEPS

· First you must be a paypal user. If you are not a paypal user please go to the link here to join for FREE. www.paypal.com it’s fast and easy. Note make sure you register as either a premier or business account. Do not activate a personal account. It will make things and transactions way easier. If you are already a paypal user and you have a personal account don’t panic. You just simply have to change your account by logging in and click change account type. Ok so now you’re a paypal member. Your bank might have to verify your account with paypal so that may take a few days.
· Ok so you’re a paypal member now so this is where the money comes into play. Make sure you have just 5 dollars in your bank account. (The bank account that you registered on paypal!!). I say only 5 dollars because I want you to know that that’s all it’s going to take. Now you don’t have to put in any more that 5 dollars that’s all this entire plan asks of you. All right so you have at least 5 dollars in your account.
· Now below there is a list of email addresses, there are 3 to be exact. Ok see the first one? You are going to send that email address 4 dollars. Just 4 dollars that’s it. (Make sure you include “here is a gift for you” in the email. That’s what keeps this program legal.) To do that you go to your paypal account on paypal.com and you click send cash. Simply type the email address into the area and it will automatically via paypal send the 4 dollars from your account into the first person’s account. Just like that. Then send the 1-dollar to the last person in line. With that you are now officially a member to these 3 people. Remember this is only 3 people not 6 or 10 like most others and you only have to pay 5 dollars unlike those other schemes. So send the 4 dollars to the first person and the 1-dollar to the last person and you will see the benefits in your account within weeks.
· MAKE SURE YOU SEND $5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER and $1 DOLLAR TO THE THRID PERSON SO MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT! As you will also receive gratis - thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name is on the 1st slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you 5 dollars! DO NOT TRY TO PUT YOURSELF IN THIRD PLACE WITHOUT PAYING, AS PAYPAL WILL AUTOMATICALLY NOTICE THIS AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND POSSIBLY
PURSUE LEGAL ACTION, SINCE THIS IS A LEGITIMATE PROGRAM, AND THEY ARE PART OF IT!
Here are the email addresses

1) corygoodfriend07@yahoo.com
2) seal4real@hotmail.com
3) generalout@yahoo.com

· Okay now after you paid the first person and the last person on the list which is corygoodfriend07@yahoo.com and generalout@yahoo.com you now copy this ENITRE letter and paste it in a word document or notepad on your computer. To do that simply go to edit>select all>copy. Then open a word pad and click edit paste.
· With this entire document on your computer now delete the first person on that email list above. Then move each email address up one making 2 into 1, 3 into 2. Notice there is a blank spot which is number 3. You now put your email address into the number 3 position. (Don’t put your name in the number 1 spot because you simply will only get paid by those who you send this letter to!!) What the person in position number four is responsible for is to send this letter (The one you edited with your email address in it!!) to as many forums, message boards, and any other type of public forum. Note when you post this letter into forums, make sure that forum is popular and one that people actually go to. Also to find these forums go to google.com or yahoo.com which ever search engine you prefer and type money making message boards, popular forums, business forums, or paypal forums.
· After you have edited the letter and sent this letter like I did when I was in your position sit back and watch the money come flowing into your account. You just have to be confident and do your job in spreading this letter around.
· Remember to pay the first and last people in line. That also means when you paid those people you become the last person and you automatically start getting paid by whoever joins so you don’t have to wait to get in first place. So basically once you join and people start joining you know your email address is getting moved very quickly to the top and you are getting paid more and more. So it’s up to you now make sure you send out this letter to as many people as possible. And you will reap the benefits either if you are in first or last!!

Facts

If you still think this is some scam like I did at first. Search around. Look for others that have done and are still doing this plan. In fact this very plan was on the Oprah Winfrey show. Also it was on 20/20. If you don’t believe me call around ask professionals. Call paypal. Also the most important thing to do is to make sure you are sending this letter as much as possible. It will only make you more exposed to people that are going to join. So now its up to you. I did the same job your are about to embark on and its worked for me. Hey I am only 17 and this is my second time doing this and I have made 5,000 dollars on my first time. That shows how simple it is. I tried this plan simply because I was bored during the summer and wanted some extra cash because my job just was not cutting it. So I simply signed up at paypal using my mom’s bank account and started raking in the cash.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Argonaut said:
It's a scam. Just like the BigBos/LittleBoS/SorryBoS incident that stas busted.
haha yeah how awesome is he
i heart him soooooooooo much!
:eek:

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
The majority of people on this forum aren't stupid.

No-one falls for this.

P

pLuvia

corythedoc said:
OK so you want to make some easy and quick cash? If you do you, now you can with just a little investment of only $5. Now come on its just 5 dollars and within a few weeks your paypal account can be overflowing with cash. In this letter I personally will take you step by step to reach your financial goal. If you follow this letter word for word you will be like the thousands that have already have been successful with this money making plan. If your still skeptical about this look around, there are thousands of people posting these letters all over the Internet. Its crazy how so many people can benefit off of people like you that can invest in this plan and keep it going and being very successful.
Okay in just a few moments I will guide you through this plan and you too can start making some REAL cash. Although you must be confident and ready to do what you need to do because when you join you have the potential to reach over thousands of people with this very letter.

STEPS

· First you must be a paypal user. If you are not a paypal user please go to the link here to join for FREE. www.paypal.com it’s fast and easy. Note make sure you register as either a premier or business account. Do not activate a personal account. It will make things and transactions way easier. If you are already a paypal user and you have a personal account don’t panic. You just simply have to change your account by logging in and click change account type. Ok so now you’re a paypal member. Your bank might have to verify your account with paypal so that may take a few days.
· Ok so you’re a paypal member now so this is where the money comes into play. Make sure you have just 5 dollars in your bank account. (The bank account that you registered on paypal!!). I say only 5 dollars because I want you to know that that’s all it’s going to take. Now you don’t have to put in any more that 5 dollars that’s all this entire plan asks of you. All right so you have at least 5 dollars in your account.
· Now below there is a list of email addresses, there are 3 to be exact. Ok see the first one? You are going to send that email address 4 dollars. Just 4 dollars that’s it. (Make sure you include “here is a gift for you” in the email. That’s what keeps this program legal.) To do that you go to your paypal account on paypal.com and you click send cash. Simply type the email address into the area and it will automatically via paypal send the 4 dollars from your account into the first person’s account. Just like that. Then send the 1-dollar to the last person in line. With that you are now officially a member to these 3 people. Remember this is only 3 people not 6 or 10 like most others and you only have to pay 5 dollars unlike those other schemes. So send the 4 dollars to the first person and the 1-dollar to the last person and you will see the benefits in your account within weeks.
· MAKE SURE YOU SEND $5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER and $1 DOLLAR TO THE THRID PERSON SO MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT! As you will also receive gratis - thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name is on the 1st slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you 5 dollars! DO NOT TRY TO PUT YOURSELF IN THIRD PLACE WITHOUT PAYING, AS PAYPAL WILL AUTOMATICALLY NOTICE THIS AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND POSSIBLY
PURSUE LEGAL ACTION, SINCE THIS IS A LEGITIMATE PROGRAM, AND THEY ARE PART OF IT!
Here are the email addresses

1) corygoodfriend07@yahoo.com
2) seal4real@hotmail.com
3) generalout@yahoo.com

· Okay now after you paid the first person and the last person on the list which is corygoodfriend07@yahoo.com and generalout@yahoo.com you now copy this ENITRE letter and paste it in a word document or notepad on your computer. To do that simply go to edit>select all>copy. Then open a word pad and click edit paste.
· With this entire document on your computer now delete the first person on that email list above. Then move each email address up one making 2 into 1, 3 into 2. Notice there is a blank spot which is number 3. You now put your email address into the number 3 position. (Don’t put your name in the number 1 spot because you simply will only get paid by those who you send this letter to!!) What the person in position number four is responsible for is to send this letter (The one you edited with your email address in it!!) to as many forums, message boards, and any other type of public forum. Note when you post this letter into forums, make sure that forum is popular and one that people actually go to. Also to find these forums go to google.com or yahoo.com which ever search engine you prefer and type money making message boards, popular forums, business forums, or paypal forums.
· After you have edited the letter and sent this letter like I did when I was in your position sit back and watch the money come flowing into your account. You just have to be confident and do your job in spreading this letter around.
· Remember to pay the first and last people in line. That also means when you paid those people you become the last person and you automatically start getting paid by whoever joins so you don’t have to wait to get in first place. So basically once you join and people start joining you know your email address is getting moved very quickly to the top and you are getting paid more and more. So it’s up to you now make sure you send out this letter to as many people as possible. And you will reap the benefits either if you are in first or last!!

Facts

If you still think this is some scam like I did at first. Search around. Look for others that have done and are still doing this plan. In fact this very plan was on the Oprah Winfrey show. Also it was on 20/20. If you don’t believe me call around ask professionals. Call paypal. Also the most important thing to do is to make sure you are sending this letter as much as possible. It will only make you more exposed to people that are going to join. So now its up to you. I did the same job your are about to embark on and its worked for me. Hey I am only 17 and this is my second time doing this and I have made 5,000 dollars on my first time. That shows how simple it is. I tried this plan simply because I was bored during the summer and wanted some extra cash because my job just was not cutting it. So I simply signed up at paypal using my mom’s bank account and started raking in the cash.
u are an idiot, sif anyone would be that stupid to fall for that and you also got banned,.. ahahahha

P

pLuvia

playboy2njoy said:
Okay, so the admins here will delete anything they want on this board without asking or every posting a reason, but they wont delete this?
he got banned newayz lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)