Given something up??? (1 Viewer)

Mishelli

HSC
Has anyone here given up any sports or Hobbies in the best intrests of there HSC?
I have personaly and am wondering now if it really ws in my best interests......
what do you guys think??

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
jeez, the hsc isn't everything. Theres a life after it. You need hobbies and sports to keep you going while you are doing your HSC, you do need a life while studying. When I did the HSC, i didn't give any sports or hobbies up, you do need to take your mind off school work for a while.

HSC
The guy we had for study skills told us we could probably afford to keep one hobbie or interest for yr 12, such as listening to music, watching tv, working or playing sport. I ticked every single thing on the list and I'm not stopping any, stuff that

HotShot

-_-
HSC
up to you

its really up to you, i mean you can always pick it up after the hsc (sometimes can be difficult), but if u really into a hobby dont give it up because you will find enough time for studies and the hobby (if youare really really in to it). Otherwise dont worry the HSC isnt everything but you wanna give your best shot and if you feel u need to sacrifice some things, whether it be work, play or money go for it.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i gave up trying for the AMus exam.
3 hours of piano practise everyday is bound to hold me back from doing homework.

bekstah

HSC
N/A
well, i want to try and cut back on PC time, but seeing as how my major projects involve pc stuff; like one is a video drama and the other is a website, then there's typing up assignments and researching.
the resource is great, but my distractions are greater :<
wat to do :S

bekstah

HSC
N/A
i wish i could say i miss computer games, the truth is i spend more time gaming then doing assignments/school stuff argh, it feeels so wrong and yet so right!@$# :<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)