going nowhere fast (1 Viewer)

allielaura

HSC
I'm not really sure what i want to do or where my schooling is taking me.
i'm starting to lose motivation because of it.
i like writing, im creative, my favourite show is cold case and channel crime investigation. i'm interested in world problems and solutions to them, helping people. humanity, equality.. i just dont know what sort of work/uni courses there is out there for me or what uai i need to obtain for this. does anyone have any suggestions for me? :)

ibewatto

HSC
allielaura said:
i like writing, im creative, my favourite show is cold case and channel crime investigation. i'm interested in world problems and solutions to them, helping people. humanity, equality.. i just dont know what sort of work/uni courses there is out there for me or what uai i need to obtain for this. does anyone have any suggestions for me? :)
its not really imperative to decide yet. go as well as you can at school and then have every option open to you. if not: environmental management or something in human resources or managment sound up your alley

EDIT: i just realised you are HSC 07, regardless wat you choose you can always chop and change

Last edited:

Kyler-X

HSC
Have a look into Economics. It is a really intriguing subject, and quite a reality bite in terms of how countries integrate and function internally.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
allielaura said:
Read through every course in the UAC guide book and write down the courses, which interest you. Decide from there.

But if I were you, I'd take a gap year. I wouldn't want to make a rash decision and jump into uni when I'm not ready.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i'm kind of in the same boat - with similar interests and can't decide between the uni courses i like. A lot of it will be based on what UAI I get tho *sigh*
but of course the gap year is only really an option if you're not curry or asian - my curry parents wouldn't let me even if i wanted to take one

HSC
ahen said:
i'm kind of in the same boat - with similar interests and can't decide between the uni courses i like. A lot of it will be based on what UAI I get tho *sigh*
but of course the gap year is only really an option if you're not curry or asian - my curry parents wouldn't let me even if i wanted to take one
haha yeah same with me :rofl:
I'd rather take a gap year so i can figure out what i want but of course that isn't a option :burn:

allielaura
Just skim through the whole uac guide..and if you are like me and didn't find anything in the whole book first off then just wait and see what your uai says...(if you're lucky it'll narrow your search :p ...or maybe that isn't lucky hehe depends i guess)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)