• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Going overseas? (1 Viewer)

monique66

I thought i'd be super cool and be the first to post in this empty forum :cool:
Anyway, anyone planning to go overseas any time soon? Like after the HSC or in the big uni break? I'm thinking America at the moment...any other ideas?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
There is like heaps of these threads in schoolies :eek:
But yeah.. i'm going overseas sometime after hsc probably Canada, France, Germany

monique66

hmm..but i don't mean like schoolies i mean actually travel to explore and stuff...europe would be sweet because you can get everywhere *dreams of venice*

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I'm going on my first cruise next year:)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
damnation said:
hmm..but i don't mean like schoolies i mean actually travel to explore and stuff...europe would be sweet because you can get everywhere *dreams of venice*
yea i know, europe is awesome

monique66

sunjet said:
yea i know, europe is awesome
ever been?
i really want to go...now all i have to do is find some extra cash
here i come piggy bank! :)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
damnation said:
ever been?
i really want to go...now all i have to do is find some extra cash
here i come piggy bank! :)
yea lived in france for 5-6months

monique66

sunjet said:
yea lived in france for 5-6months
:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm so jealous!!!! Can you speak french as well?! Gosh...i'm burning with envy :D I always wanted to see all the landmarks over there :uhhuh: sounds like a wicked place to live.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm so jealous!!!! Can you speak french as well?! Gosh...i'm burning with envy :D I always wanted to see all the landmarks over there :uhhuh: sounds like a wicked place to live.
me too,i'd love to go there,among many other places:)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
damnation said:
haha, yea i used to be able to speak well but havn't spoken in a while so forgotten alot, however my sister is fluent

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
go_swans said:
Im goin back to America.. cause its awesome...
tell us the truth your going there to marry jesse right? :(

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
otay said:
sweet, ive lived in le vesinet out near St German en Laye and america too actually, altho the crappy midwest part, cali is bomb tho. Paris is definetly the best city in the world to study as a student. Night life is fucking awesome.
haha yea.. i was born in pittsburgh usa as well, i was in paris on the night france won the world cup.. streets went fucking wild

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
otay said:
America is a great choice. Go to cali, las vegas(grand canyon), miami, new orleans, new york and boston. It is alot of fun. However that can be pretty expensive and travelling europe while u are young is much preferred, coz remember u can't drink in america til ur 21 and they are anal about it as well. If u go to europe u can backpack throughout england, france, spain, italy, greece, prague, germany. It is very cheap too if you stay at youth hostels and catch trains to most places. I'd personally recommend europe.
did you go backpacking? if so, how much money did you have not including airfares?

monique66

otay said:
America is a great choice. Go to cali, las vegas(grand canyon), miami, new orleans, new york and boston. It is alot of fun. However that can be pretty expensive and travelling europe while u are young is much preferred, coz remember u can't drink in america til ur 21 and they are anal about it as well. If u go to europe u can backpack throughout england, france, spain, italy, greece, prague, germany. It is very cheap too if you stay at youth hostels and catch trains to most places. I'd personally recommend europe.
cool, thanks for the advice. *starts saving like a maniac* What do you mean the bus trip to the cirty is 80 cents?! :eek:

0Jade0

HSC
otay said:
las vegas(grand canyon)
The Grand Canyon is in Arizona... anyway.

After the HSC i'm going to the US. I don't know if it's just for a year or to study. There's too many choices. Also I'm thinking of going to Spain for a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)