Going to group tutoring by yourself or with others? (1 Viewer)

tk8

HSC
hey guys,
I am moving to Sydney next year and I'm gonna go to tutoring in Matrix and some other places. I've heard that most people go to tutoring colleges with their friends from school and stuff, and I'm just wondering would it be like 'unusual' if I go tutoring by myself?? (sorry if this is a dumb question lmao, but I just wanna be prepared 😂)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
hey guys,
I am moving to Sydney next year and I'm gonna go to tutoring in Matrix and some other places. I've heard that most people go to tutoring colleges with their friends from school and stuff, and I'm just wondering would it be like 'unusual' if I go tutoring by myself?? (sorry if this is a dumb question lmao, but I just wanna be prepared 😂)
definitely not, even though i go to tutoring in a class full of people from my school, i'm not really close with any of them (+all my friends go to different tutorings), so i do end up going on my own. there could definitely be people who go to your school who go to matrix though depending on where you're going.

Reactions: tk8

kkk579

hello
HSC
hey guys,
not at all, most ppl go alone tbh

Reactions: tk8

Anaya R

HSC
hey guys,
One on one tutoring is designed so that individual needs can be addressed in a way that school classes/group tuition may miss. Its also a bit more centric than group tuition since you'd be able to do it based on the topics/assessments that you have, whereas group classes at places such as Matrix have their own curriculum. It really depends on what you need or prefer tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)