GOLD COAST- Biology, science, maths, English (1 Viewer)

eidyaj91

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi there,
I'm a medical student living in Southport looking for students to tutor!
I am looking to tutor grade 11 and 12 students in biology and younger years in science, maths and English
I can teach essay writing for years 11 and 12 (and obtained 100% from both markers on my final exam essay in year 12) however I did an English subject not available in QLD so I can't help you with content itself for English above year 10

I scored highly in VCE (98.45 the equivalent of a high OP2) as well as completing a Bachelor of Biomedicine at UoMelbourne last year before moving to Southport to study at Griffith.
Price is by negotiation depending on whether I come to you or you come to me (I have my own apartment in a very quiet building so it's a great place to study) and what you're looking to get out of this. I have tutored before in maths, English and sciences and had many happy students. I'm happy to tutor any age, including primary schoolers!
I'm also happy to tutor one on one or in groups, any session length (over 1 hour), once off or regular, whatever suits you! I'm available most evenings and weekends and sometimes afternoons or during the day, depending on my timetable for the week.

Send me a private message if you're interested and I'll get back to you as soon as possible :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)