good idea for xtra marks (1 Viewer)

manual91

HSC
i dont get is wats so funny about my idea guys i thought it was prty good and a few guys from my school are gonna use it nxt week in some other exams is think if they cant do a sect well

kushna

HSC
Now that I think about it I should have just done Q1 ten times. Mate, you're a genius.

00iCon

HSC
I'm pretty sure that the centre supervisors sort them out into separate questions (I went back in to do some stuff) and if they see 2 Q 6's with the same student number, they wouldn't hesitate to contact BoS.
If I were you I'd never return to your testing centre, or some balck cald men will grab you and put you in a white van with blackened windows which drives away to a helipad and a black helicopter picks it up and lands it on an aircraft carrier. Then some guys in uniform put a bag on your head and lead you to a small, stealthy submersible craft which takes you to an island in international waters so you can be interrogated using whatever torture techinques they want. They will figure your trick out!

raniaaa

:)
HSC
I'm pretty sure that the centre supervisors sort them out into separate questions (I went back in to do some stuff) and if they see 2 Q 6's with the same student number, they wouldn't hesitate to contact BoS.
If I were you I'd never return to your testing centre, or some balck cald men will grab you and put you in a white van with blackened windows which drives away to a helipad and a black helicopter picks it up and lands it on an aircraft carrier. Then some guys in uniform put a bag on your head and lead you to a small, stealthy submersible craft which takes you to an island in international waters so you can be interrogated using whatever torture techinques they want. They will figure your trick out!

hey buddy you're underestimating our little genius here, i'm sure he'll figure out a way to escape

manual91

HSC
Now that I think about it I should have just done Q1 ten times. Mate, you're a genius.
but i think that mite be a bit too obv its all about not being noticed so yeah nice idea but i woudnt risk it myself

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
lol they use a excel spreadsheet i've been told. So they're going to get your two papers and see that one of the Q6 papers has already been typed in, and then just give the other one a look and go, fuck this kid, he gets 0.

Nah you will get whatever you get /12 (prob 1 or 2 im guessing)

boredofstudyin

HSC
Wouldnt you rather do it "legit" and do Section 3 AND 4? Why would you do Section 3 twice, and then HOPE that they give you double marks for the section?

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
manual91 you're a genius! You'll definitely get 99.95 ATAR! I should have done this in my 2 unit exam.

manual91

HSC
Wouldnt you rather do it "legit" and do Section 3 AND 4? Why would you do Section 3 twice, and then HOPE that they give you double marks for the section?
well if you know how to do 1 sect a lot betta than the other

daniel81

HSC
hey guys so i was doin the exam yeah and then i got up to question 7 and i was like wtf is this so then i had this rly gud idea. cos the bos lady sed our papers get split and all da q's are marked in diff places, so i jus did q6 twice and gave in 2 q6 books and mabye they wont notice that i rote q6 again instead of q7 and ill get 24 marks for q6 cos they'll add it in twice.
fuckin genius i reckon. why didnt I think of that?

TechnIx

HSC
N/A
Yeah um good luck with that. Let me know how it goes, give me a call from UWS.

BoS may be assholes sometimes, but they aren't stupid.

hairspray

HSC
no i thought of that and i wasnt gonna post it but then i sudenly rlised it cud work in other exams to like if theres 2 essays like sect3 and sect4 den you just do sect3 twice
NO you cant !

2013641-

HSC
Yeah um good luck with that. Let me know how it goes, give me a call from UWS.

BoS may be assholes sometimes, but they aren't stupid.

+1

BoS won't fall for your so-called "brilliance". Seriously. How could you even think that would work?????? I think you've actually got a good chance of getting 0 for that section. It'll just seem to them that you paid someone to sit your exam for you if (actually: WHEN) they see 2 q6s with the same student #.

Just study hard and you'll get what you get. Don't try and mess with the system.

kning818100

HSC
no wtf u guys talking about, hes fucking genius. we should all do that and get 99.95 atar. so start doing from ur next exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)