Good Luck to English Studies (1 Viewer)

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
I know, this may be a stupid thing to post about, but I would like to appreciate every student undergoing to the English Studies Exam, even though it scales low and it’s mostly for “dropkicks” I appreciate every single one of you students doing the English Studies exam. Especially to @checkmyworkplease, his dedication he had done to English Studies was equal to the people who were also dedicated to Standard. Here is the forum post, that surprised me and a lot of people with his responses to a previous English Studies exam. Last and for most, I appreciate all English students in 2021, soon we would be done with English and never would have to touch it in our lives.
@checkmyworkplease ‘s response to a past English paper-
He has shown that English Studies is not all about dropkicks, he’s dedication is amazing and he’s goal is to beat the 2019 ATAR achieved from doing English Studies of 85.55!

icycledough

HSC
Let's hope that he (or anyone else doing English Studies for that matter) is able to beat an 85.55 ATAR and just keep increasing the potential boundaries for English Studies students. Specific to @checkmyworkplease, as long as the hard work and perseverance is put in, I have no doubt about his performance in the exam tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone doing English Studies (and other levels of English for that matter)

Maria888

HSC
Oh wow that's amazing! I know this was for last year, but I'm doing English studies also (which wasn't my choice but I'm totally fine with it, our school doesn't offer standard+ since we're a bit special bahaha and makes it easier for kids who don't want an atar to do so). My predicted ATAR I think is around there so we'll see how I go! I actually have an incredibly smart friend in my class who's a year below me (we mix yr 11 and 12's at our school) and I wouldn't be surprised if she got a really good atar next year! She's also doing English studies so I wouldn't be surprised if she broke the record wooo!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)