• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Goodbye (1 Viewer)

miss-teek

Well, today was my last day of high school....and it's kinda sad. But really good, in another way. I usually visit this site so often, but because I'll be so busy studying...this will probably be my last time.
I want to thank everyone who helped me and I want to wish those doing the HSC the best of luck, and those who are leading up to the HSc......well, good luck surviving it. But there are people all around you who can prove that it can be done!
Well, thank you everyone. And good luck for the HSC and for the future. Remember to live life to the fullest! Take care!
Miss Teek :)

capsicum

HSC
Best of luck with your studies over the holidays too, Miss Teek! Although I'm only in year 11, my HSC studies start really soon. Good luck to all year 12s of 04!!! :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
today was my last day.
my friend did his speech and i was crying lol
everyone would have tapped me on the shoulder and ask "are you okay nicole?"
lol even my year advisor saw me lol he told me whilst signing my shirt..

i felt so touched when i got a personalised msg from a teacher.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
aawww how touching. like capsicum I'm in yr 11 as well, (HSC maths this year though, argh) so yes. good luck to all the 04s here. we'll be waiting at the gates of hell.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
oh man. my graduation was today and i cried @ 3 separate times.. soo sad =( what got ALL the girls crying was when this chik came up on stage to receive her memoir thing with her 2-week old baby.. she was pregnant all of this yr and our yr advisor just burst into tears.. it was such a big achievement to finish yr 12 finally, esp in her case =/

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
miss-teek said:
I usually visit this site so often, but because I'll be so busy studying...this will probably be my last time.
:uhhuh: that's what we all thought... ;)

seriously though, that was a really nice post, all the best!! come back and tell us how you do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)