Got Comp. Studies Yearly Exam Tomorrow... Topics I Should Study Most ??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBLuEyEs

hey me again, got comp. studies exam tomorrow, what topics should i study most, or more than others... cause i have missed a lot of this subject, and do not know what to study. So if any1 can possibly help me out, it would b greatly appreciated..

Kulazzi

HSC
1) Why and how did you miss out a lot on this subject?

2) You can go and ask your teachers to borrow the textbook altho it is too late for that

:rolleyes:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
yea its not that hard realli just go over the summaries that u teacher may hav given you

laterz
Zahid

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
in our yearly computing test we had questions on html, q-basics, communications.....the communication bit was hard :eek:
Ours weren't that hard, just q's abt pixles and dpi but the TRIAL was way too easy :p!

Rani_Hindustani

Comp Trials

The Trials Were Pretty Easy... U Should Just Make Notes Of What You Do Have.. And Look Up The Rest Or Ask Ur Friends

paki_diva

the prob at our school is...tht we always have stuff in our exams tht 2 classes have done and 2 haven't....depends on wt teacher made the paper...tht's real annoying:(

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
the prob at our school is...tht we always have stuff in our exams tht 2 classes have done and 2 haven't....depends on wt teacher made the paper...tht's real annoying:(
Thats exactly what happened to our commerce exam. My commerce teacher just talks and talks and talks right, and this question came up in the exam about the 5 sector diagram except we didn't learn that (I quickly memorised it that morning from a friend who's in the other commerce class) and the other 2 commerce classes did, so since our class didn't know it they took it out of the exam.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
we had to draw a 'balance sheet'...and our whole yr had NO IDEA what it means:(...dunno where the teacher got it from..
Isn't that something to do with money? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)