Got Emily Dickinson poetry for a prescribed text and have no idea for related texts (2 Viewers)

gleeek

HSC
Initially I wanted to do The Breakfast Club but I feel as though I won't be able to relate this to her poetry. Can anyone give me even small ideas as to what concepts it explores and possibly which related texts would be suitable.

Thank you in advance

Examine

same
HSC
Re: Got Emily Dickinson poetry for a prescribed text and have no idea for related tex

I have that as my prescribed text too. What are her poems about?

gleeek

HSC
Re: Got Emily Dickinson poetry for a prescribed text and have no idea for related tex

I have that as my prescribed text too. What are her poems about?
Aren't they mainly about alienation and belonging to nature? We haven't really discussed this in class really

gleeek

HSC

Bump

CommunityFan

HSC

check my community thread above ;)

lolcakes52

HSC

Im doing a short story and the catcher in the rye. You dont need to have related texts that are similar, they could offer a contrast instead.

The_Punter

HSC

Into the Wild

gleeek

HSC

Okay, thank you people!

Anyone else have any suggestions?

gleeek

HSC

Okay, thank you everyone! I think I'll look into 'into the wild'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)