• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

GP's (1 Viewer)

^mel^

HSC
Where is everyone up to in their GP's? I was just wondering if some schools do things differently. We only started this week with some activities (like the brain colours and stuff) but we haven't gotten into groups yet.

niteshade1312

HSC
Yes, you arn't suppose to start till Term 2. And im my own experience, if you start any earlier it dies...

leeha

HSC
we kinda got loose groups goin on
and have looked at the word list
individuals have thought about what they could bring to the group performance but nothings been done in class

your a bit early :)

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
our teacher has just given us our selected " ill think youll get good marks working in this group" group but we havent done more than that as were trying to get al our major theroy and mini irp done...................

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
vogue said:
our teacher has just given us our selected " ill think youll get good marks working in this group" group but we havent done more than that as were trying to get al our major theroy and mini irp done...................
oh our teacher did that too, sort of, last week. she just asked around to find out who was planning to go with who...and theres two guys in our class who basically never turn up/do any work and she has sorta made it a little hard for them, since she went and warned about half the class including myself that she didnt want to see us working with them for the sake of our own marks. i appreciated the concern but i feel sorry for them coz i dont know who is going to work with them, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)