• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Grace Periods (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Does anyone have an ANZ term deposit in which they have reinvested online?

Mine maturs today (29/2/12) and i went on the internet banking to reinvest but i couldn't add funds :(

Is this because the grace period starts tomorrow and not on the maturity date? I don't want to go to a branch to do it because that is annoying.

P.S you can do it online as their is a section for it online and under the help section it says In your grace period it will give you an option to increase or decrease the total amont invested.

Hopefull my assumption is right that the grace period starts tomorrow and that will allow me to do it online (As you xan only change it during your grace period)

Any past experiences

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi mate

If you can't get through to the bank it's best to call them online. I haven't used ANZ but typically when they say at maturity, they mean COB on that day they will follow your instructions whether it's roll over into another term deposit or transfer funds including interest to a set account. To be honest I've never really been too fussed or involved in it because I usually have given the bank instructions beforehand to transfer funds elsewhere and not roll over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)