Grad Law Credit (1 Viewer)

S.M.R.

HSC
If you complete a BCommerce majoring in Accountancy, can you get credit for your Commercial Law subjects if you do Grad Law?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
i doubt it. the LLB is designed to satisfy the specific requirements for admission as a lawyer, which means that you need to do the specific units that the law faculty offers, since they're the ones that are approved by LPAB (the legal practitioners admission board). that's just a guess though, i could be wrong.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Units which have contributed to a degree you've already been awarded cannot be accepted for credit in a further degree. They can however be used to satisfy prerequisites, afaik, meaning you'd need to do more electives or something.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Units which have contributed to a degree you've already been awarded cannot be accepted for credit in a further degree. They can however be used to satisfy prerequisites, afaik, meaning you'd need to do more electives or something.
Really? There is a guy who already has a degree in my subject and he's taking pretty much the whole major in one year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)