• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Graduating? (1 Viewer)

DennyCrane

HSC
Hey, if i was doing commerce/law at mac, can i graduate from the commerce degree after 3 years and then complete the law degree? Or do we finish the commerce degree and do the rest of the law degree and graduate with the the two degrees later? Like do we essentially complete two seperate degrees or is it just like a combined degree?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

You get two separate degrees - a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Laws. You generally do them at the same time, and this is why it takes longer than either of them separately. When you graduate from each is a bit irrelevant; it's really when you complete each which is important.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
melsc, I just did that this year. I wrote "NB: I want to only graduate from my BA-Psych; I plan on graduating from my LLB in Nov 2008". They run it through an independent system anyway to see whether you qualify for a degree, so it all works out. The best part about it is that I don't have to resubmit a form for my LLB: They have it all on file and have already lodged it for me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)