Griffith film school? any good? vs QUT film (1 Viewer)

baybeedoll50

HSC
hey,
im trying to do my qtac atm :)
and can't decide what to put as my preferences.

I was originally thinking QUT film as my number one, but then my sister told my that griffith is meant to be good, because its linked to QCA. so now i am a bit lost on which one to choose.
Is griffith any good? because I thought griffith was generally related to not being so good, but is the film school good?
Also, does anyone know any bridging courses i can do if i do not get into either?

and does anyone know, say i did do qut, and if i didn't get in, could i do a year in bachelor of business (advertising) and then swap to a double degree in fine arts (film)?

sorry for all the questions and if it doesn't make sense - i'm a bit sleepy !

Thanks in advance everyone :) :)

xo

monarch24

HSC
Hey nice to meet you! ok I'm gonna outta the box from wht ur asking buuut, from wht i kno UTS have the best film course (media arts and production) it doesnt just relate to film theories but also the technical stuff and the course is very structured but it is studied very broadly and my cousin who goes (taking journalism) there said that we can have an internship at 3rd year in fox studio :D

But I at first wanted to go to QUT too, but the facilities and course structured is more advanced at UTS...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)