Group Tutoring Prestons, by Sydney Medical Student! (1 Viewer)

lynefahm

HSC
Hi everyone,

I've done group tutoring for several years now (since 2008), however I have in the recent 5 months taken time off from it, due to my Medicine Studies. I am eager to start it up again, so you are welcome to join!

*I obtained a UAI of 98.6, with a Band 6 in all my HSC subjects (All-rounder's award).

*I have been teaching Chemistry, Advanced Mathematics (2U) and English for years, and am extremely experienced in these subjects.
I am tutoring Year 11, Year 12 (HSC), and am also offering Year 7-10 tutoring groups if I receive sufficient numbers.

*One of my previous students was admitted into Medicine, one got into Law at USYD, one got into Law at UTS, two are doing Advanced Science and Maths and one is doing engineering (all of these have been first preferences!). I find this extremely rewarding, and am dedicated to helping you achieve your goals, if you work with me and are willing to put in the effort.

*I also have hundreds of past papers (with detailed answers/explanations), selective school trial papers and study resources for these subjects, which I am happy to pass on to you.

Rate: $30/hour for a group of 3 or more students. $35/1.5 hrs for a larger group (5+ students). It's best to get groups organised and contact me with your student number/ subject, otherwise if you're an individual, I'll place you into another group :)

Location: My home in Prestons (a 3 minute drive from Casula mall, off kurrajong road).

Contact me on tutor290@hotmail.com OR text me on 0422 146 695 (leave a voicemail if I'm unavailable).

Thanks,
Lyn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)