Guess What! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JimBob
Lol, nice call. But there's nothing stopping me from being unsober when I get my results...... Except the law... *More angry fist shaking*
Well you still can get "unsober" you just have to be on private property and have the permission of the owner of the property and the written permission of your parents.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
l'm 16 as well...but that doesn't make me want to make a thread about it, nor brag about it.

paki_diva

Originally posted by sarah_#1_eel
l'm 16 as well...but that doesn't make me want to make a thread about it, nor brag about it.
lolz...exactly...maybe u guys haven't heard of a 12 yr old doctor in USA....he's probably 13 now, since i heard this news long time ago.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Its going to be really funny when he turns 18. He'll be so busy with university assignments that he wont be able to enjoy the best time of his life. Also could you imagine this kid showing up at a year 12 party at the age he is? That would be so funny. His going to miss out on all the HSC pissups. That must be so annoying dude.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
The old guy wouldn't be stressing over the HSC because it doesn't really affect the rest of his life. I've heard of many very old, accomplished people who left school after year 10 to lead amazing lives. Coming back and doing the HSC gives them a sense of closure for their education, whilst also enriching their lives with subjects they actually find interesting. Some people actually do the HSC for fun!

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
umm...id rather be in year 10 now thanks, woah hsc next week r u some nerdy nerd nerd or some born genius or just a yougn person with a big head?

BTW PEOPLE WAT % DO YA HAVE TO GET TO GET BAND 5!!!???
From what I work out its 80% - 90% :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)