guesses for band 6 cutoffs this year? (1 Viewer)

akkjen

HSC
N/A
the cutoff isn't going to be known till we do the exams, it will depend on how easy/hard the 2019 year 12's find the exams. nesa can't just say it's going to be higher. we don't know is the right answer (but if i were to hazard a guess, it would be lower for the new syllabi because no past papers, or they can also make the exams easier, cause new syllabi and everyone does good. but don't take this as an excuse to study less because the truth is no one knows)

Hscbuzman

HSC
when has nesa said this? can you link if there is a site please of where they mention it. usually they never even talk about the cut offs.
My teacher is the senior marker for English and she said it has already been said that it will be

dani01

HSC
Come out of your cowards castle and say that. It is is defaming and untrue
Defaming means to damage the good reputation of someone. On this forum you don't really have a good reputation. All you seem to do is put people down and pretend you are an expert at hsc predictions and how everything works. So actually he hasn't defamed you because you don't have a good reputation to start with.
Oh and don't bother mentioning "your teacher is the senior marker for English" we have all heard it before and frankly no one cares. whether she is or whether she isn't I guess we will never know but it doesn't make what you're are saying true. This forum is for helping each other out, asking/giving advice, and recently you've been doing none of that. Fix your attitude please.

Hscbuzman

HSC
Defaming means to damage the good reputation of someone. On this forum you don't really have a good reputation all you seem to do is put people down and pretend you are an expert at bloody hsc prediction and how it works. So actually he hasn't defamed you.
Oh and don't bother mentioning "your teacher is the senior marker for English" we have all heard it before and frankly no one cares. whether she is or whether she isn't I guess we will never know but it doesn't make what your are saying true. This forum is for helping each other out, asking/giving advice, and recently you've been doing none of that. Fix your attitude please.
Fact of the matter is that she is and I answered the question for the person. That is helping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)