• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Guidance needed.. (1 Viewer)

velvet-skies

Heya guys n gals.. i realised that with my marks and all.. im not going to get anywhere near enough to get into any of my courses... From the prediction on these boards im getting 50-60 UAI

Though my trials i didn't do my comlpete best.
I was wondering what should i plan to do?.. i was thinking of doing an IT course that i wanted in Tafe then transfer into uni next semester.. but im not sure how this works.. anyone care to explain?..

Another option is to repeat.. but i hear its not worth it..

Any feedback would be great.

Argh English Paper 1 today heh..

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
yeah ive heard many cases of transferring from TAFE to a uni course. obviously u cant transfer from a basic tafe course so say medicine.. but u can transfer over to a basic course such as bachelor of science or bachelor of arts and then transfer up to a higher course. of course this may add another year or 2 to ur studies but if u want it that bad, u gotta do it! either way i say u study hard for the rest of the hsc and u mite surprise urself!

also ring ur local TAFE and talk to ur year advisor for school, they will have the best advice on this issue :)

velvet-skies

Hmm i'm wanting to do it(software development) like games design n stuff you reckon that's classified as basic? =\
My year advisor doesn't help at all.. she just puts everyone down.. and when you ask for help.. she just gets up all smart ass on us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)