• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Guido or Josh (1 Viewer)

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
Hey

With Life is Bella do you think the journey should be of Guido to save his family or Joshua as it is his narration, recount and thus journey

and if i do choose Guido should i include a little bit about Josh and vice versa with Josh

Cause you dont have much time or words to talk about everything, being a film its difficult

Thanks

msmatters

HSC
i would write about Guido's immediate reaction to save his family and keep the enitre experience set in a game for Joshua, to protect him. but at the same time its very important to add that Guido took on the inner journey that was out of his control and embraced it the only way he knew how, in comparison to Dr. Lessing, as we see in the dinner at the concentration camp Guido believes he will help him to escape when really Lessing begs him for help bcos he cant work out a riddle. the contrast between them is immense and we see how each person deals with their personal journeys- i would include some small amount on joshua, probably just a quick analysis of beginning and end with his voice over....

hope that helped.... im finding life is beautiful very difficult to get related texts, hardly anyobe studies it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)