Guitar tuition + HSC Maths/Physics/Chemistry (but mostly maths) (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Hey guys. I've decided it's time to start doing some tutoring.

1. Guitar
- 9 years playing experience
- already have approx. 2.5 years tutoring experience
- can tutor beginning to intermediate guitarists
- any style, for beginners will usually work through beginners books but will mix it up a bit, intermediates will teach student's preferred style, plus elementary music theory

2. HSC/Prelim Mathematics
HSC marks:
Extension 1 -- 97
Extension 2 -- 91

- note that I wasn't "exceptional" at ext2. I could teach you enough to (hopefully) get above 90 though. Ext1 provided no problems, and will do 2u and yr 11 as well :)

I could also do HSC/Prelim Chemistry and Physics, if you so desired...
Marks:
Chemistry -- 91
Physics -- 92

$25/hour.

Can take students from Nov. 20 and beyond. The summer holidays are a FANTASTIC oppurtunity to get ahead of the rest! I did a lot of ext 2 maths work in the holidays such that when we did the stuff in class it was more revision than anything. Best way to go.

I live in the Eastern Suburbs, will prefer students in this area but can do city / inner west / north shore.

Cheerio :)

PS: my UAI was 98.45, but this is because I didn't do very well at English. That bears no relevance to this, however.

Last edited:

STaLLiNG STooGe

Need I say more?
HSC
Hey =)

I need a 2U maths tutor. Ur add didn't say anything about where you do tutoring... or if it's private one-on-one. I live in the hills area. I understand if that's too far but please reply if it's not.

Thanks

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I live in the Eastern Suburbs, Hills are probably a bit far... I'll send you a PM anyway. *edits original post*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)