• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Guys am I cooked? I don't know what to do ATP for HSC (1 Viewer)

RedninjaY

HSC
Yo guys am I fucked for 2024 hsc maths.
I was 22nd rank but now I'm ranked 34/120 after I got 70% in trials.
I want to study to get that band 6 but realised its ur external mark + assessment mark, Im scared Im going to get fucked by my rank and its kinda unmotivating to study. I know I can do good but whats the point if I get fucked over by my cohorts marks.

I got Feas and its 83 for my course, but I don't know If Ill get that even cos my cohorts kinda dumb and my predicted atar from school is based on past trends - they were good, we are bad.

These are my OVERALL FINAL ranks and marks after trials:(I go to a school ranked around 200s)

Maths adv - 70% 34/120
English adv - 86.5% 45/158
IPT- 77%. 4/38
SDD - 75% 3/12
Physics - 64%. 12/70
Maths Ex1 - 47 %. 24/26

Should I drop Ex1 cant be fucked to study for it dont think it will even go to my Atar ATP, feel like I will be laughed at by mates tho cos Im dropping it before HSC.
Please be honest (need 83, aiming for 90 atar, hoping to sprinkle a few band 6s) Sorry if this shit is all over the place

igor9

HSC
ur not that screwed if ur trials were hard, trust bro i had really shit trials for math adv too when i was averaging around 80%-90% the whole year, probably the worst test of my life. just sweat externals i guess.

iloveeggs

HSC
Yo guys am I fucked for 2024 hsc maths.
I was 22nd rank but now I'm ranked 34/120 after I got 70% in trials.
I want to study to get that band 6 but realised its ur external mark + assessment mark, Im scared Im going to get fucked by my rank and its kinda unmotivating to study. I know I can do good but whats the point if I get fucked over by my cohorts marks.

I got Feas and its 83 for my course, but I don't know If Ill get that even cos my cohorts kinda dumb and my predicted atar from school is based on past trends - they were good, we are bad.

These are my OVERALL FINAL ranks and marks after trials:(I go to a school ranked around 200s)

Maths adv - 70% 34/120
English adv - 86.5% 45/158
IPT- 77%. 4/38
SDD - 75% 3/12
Physics - 64%. 12/70
Maths Ex1 - 47 %. 24/26

Should I drop Ex1 cant be fucked to study for it dont think it will even go to my Atar ATP, feel like I will be laughed at by mates tho cos Im dropping it before HSC.
Please be honest (need 83, aiming for 90 atar, hoping to sprinkle a few band 6s) Sorry if this shit is all over the place
i dont think youre that cooked, you could probably make 83 i you really sweat externals. and yeah maybe dropping e1 maths might be a good idea even if you'll get clowned on bc you will be dragged to filth by that rank at least internally and its not worth trying to salvage it in my opinion. it will also give you more time to study for your other 10 units

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)