Guys- I need your help (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfed

HSC
Hi, my name is Teresa and I’m doing my postgraduate diploma in psychology.
I am currently doing a study which is trying to figure out whether young men’s personality characteristics, their level of emotional intelligence and their relationship with their parents influences their views on fatherhood.

I am really really really desperate for participants - Young guys between the ages of 18 –35 are needed. So if you or someone you know could help go to the address below to do the online questionnaire.

http://opinio.online.swin.edu.au/s?s=1042

The entire questionnaire is multiple choice, is completely confidential and will only take about 15 – 20 minutes to complete.
I would really appreciate your help!
If you would like further information also go to the address given above.
Thanks.

tfed

HSC
Hey, its Teresa again, just wanted you to know that before i put the post up i got permission to do so before hand - so i am able to show the address.

Thanks.

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yay! I get to participate in vilifying my father for all the emotional and psychological trauma he has caused me as well as admit to my mild case of Oedipus Complex :eek:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
tfed said:
Hi, my name is Teresa and I’m doing my postgraduate diploma in psychology.
I am currently doing a study which is trying to figure out whether young men’s personality characteristics, their level of emotional intelligence and their relationship with their parents influences their views on fatherhood.

I am really really really desperate for participants - Young guys between the ages of 18 –35 are needed. So if you or someone you know could help go to the address below to do the online questionnaire.

http://opinio.online.swin.edu.au/s?s=1042

The entire questionnaire is multiple choice, is completely confidential and will only take about 15 – 20 minutes to complete.
I would really appreciate your help!
If you would like further information also go to the address given above.
Thanks.
If you can wait til next week, my bf comes back from holidays, I could get him to do it. He gets back on sunday... is that too late?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
you really should get someone to proof read the survey, a few of the questions were repeated

tfed

HSC
hey its Teresa,

just responding to some of your comments- firstly the questionnaire will be up till the 13th of August, so you have a few weeks. Secondly, the questions are purposely repeated- i think i made a mention of it in the info letter at the beginning, and thirdly, sorry it was so long! :(/

But thanks to everyone that has help and that plans to!

tfed

HSC
Hey, i just wanted to say that if you do the questionnaire, can you please try to go the whole way through, because even if you click out half way through, i'm stuck with a half done survey, the program saves whatever you have done from the moment you start. So if you don't feel you can last the 15 to 20 minutes before you begin, just come back and do the questionnaire another day.

Thanks

Teresa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)