GUYS SWITCH FROM QUIZLET TO ANKI (1 Viewer)

spiderfan44

HSC
yall trust me on this. anki is way better bcuz it does spaced repetiton, which means the things you struggle with more come up more so u become more familar with it and the stuff u already know isnt shown as much. it also doesnt paywall everything and constantly beg for money.

ANKI IS THE WAY GUYS!!!!! USE ANKI NOT QUIZLET!!!!!!

Attachments

katiekms

HSC
yall trust me on this. anki is way better bcuz it does spaced repetiton, which means the things you struggle with more come up more so u become more familar with it and the stuff u already know isnt shown as much. it also doesnt paywall everything and constantly beg for money.

THANK YOU IMMA TRY IT OUT

m_zebra

HSC
I tried anki but found it too annoying, the interface is too annoying and fiddly. I use a really similar one called mochi (link is mochi.cards), which also does spaced repetition (and can import from anki). It does LaTeX pretty well which is the main thing I use it for. It's free, the paid plan is only if you want to use the cloud to backup flashcards.

Chiprr

HSC
I could be wrong, but from what I remember, ANKI is like $40 on the app store but is free via their website and on the google play store.

iloveeggs

HSC
id love to switch but i can't figure out how to use anki lol. quizlet is for babies in terms of how it works and all the functions it can do and when its that simple i dont waste time making goddamn flashcards

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

endorsing this message because as a language learner anki saved my japanese continuers grade and i use it a lot for the languages i'm currently learning too cos it's a lifesaver for vocabulary. if i was more bothered with bio i would've used anki for it too 😍 😍

spiderfan44

HSC
I could be wrong, but from what I remember, ANKI is like $40 on the app store but is free via their website and on the google play store.
its free on android and on pc, but i dont have any apple products so im unsure of the price on it there.

spiderfan44

HSC
anyways like when im on the bus or just killing time ill use anki on my phone for 10 mins or so and that helps out a lot

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC

Are there ones that people have already made I'm too lazy

Chiprr

HSC
its free on android and on pc, but i dont have any apple products so im unsure of the price on it there.
The official anki app on iOS “AnkiMobile Flashcards” is $39.99. There are other apps that are free under the same name, but I don’t think they’re owned by the same company and would probably have paywalls anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)