gyms in sydney (1 Viewer)

iloveeggs

HSC
trying to join the gym as a 17 yr old. used to go to fernwood bc my mum didnt want guys there with me but its too expensive and too girlboss. i only go for free weights and machines so it was sort of useless for me. any reccommendations? also ideally they should have a decent range of equiptment for a reasonable price

hi_998

HSC
trying to join the gym as a 17 yr old. used to go to fernwood bc my mum didnt want guys there with me but its too expensive and too girlboss. i only go for free weights and machines so it was sort of useless for me. any reccommendations? also ideally they should have a decent range of equiptment for a reasonable price
club lime is great! its a bit on the pricey side but you can go as a student and they charge less! its a great place plus also you can book free weights/pilates/zumba sessions whenever you like

iloveeggs

HSC
club lime is great! its a bit on the pricey side but you can go as a student and they charge less! its a great place plus also you can book free weights/pilates/zumba sessions whenever you like
ok thanks! ill check it out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)