• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

H-E-L-P! anyone go to a decent public school? (1 Viewer)

zombiebrains

HSC
my family's decided to move homes, and they wont tell me why, but it looks like i have to move schools as well, which SUCKS. the school i go to right now is too far away, id have to get up at 4am to make it there. so i'm kind of screwed, really

strathfield is where im moving. anyone know of, or better, does anyone go to a decent public school round those parts? it doesn't have to be in strathfield, just around the area, within an hour's travel by train, but preferably less...

by decent i guess i mean, the people dont bring knives to school, there arent student bashings every other day, academically it's not too shabby, the teachers arent shit, everyone is generally nice, etc. i dont kn;ow, maybe that's asking al ot. and im a girl, but id prefer coed.

my parents wouldve preferred a selective school (asian), but i know for sure that applications closed months ago. im not even sure that non-selective schools would accept me at this point, because i'm in year 10 right now, but i have to go to school somewhere.

please, please help. :( im really kind of desperate..... if you cant tell. thanks in advance

also: does every school take in a new class of students in yr11, or is it just selective schools? im not really looking forward to being the sole new person..

muttiah

Banned
HSC
strathfield girls is good.. but i dont go there.. but they come top 100 usually

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I thought you already have the same thread in the Year 10 forum? o.0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)