HALF Price Private tutoring in St George Area (1 Viewer)

etre_yas2

HSC
:wave:Hi All :wave:

I am offering private tutoring at HALF the normal price for primary, junior and senior High School for Mathematics in the St George Area

I did the HSC last year and recieved an incredibly high UAI. :) My subjects were Mathematics EXT1, Ext2, Physics, Chemistry, English Advanced and Persian Background speakers for which i receieved first place award in the NSW HSC.

I will be offering tutoring for any level of mathematics (2u, 3u or 4u) and i will provide complete and simplified explanations, valuable advise, notes and numorous past exam and sample papers at no extra cost.

By the way, the first session will have a 20% discount!

I guarantee each session to be friendly,fun, full of tips, tricks and advice to tackle exams, and as exciting as Maths can get!

Dont Miss out on your oppurtunity to prepare for the HSC at a low cost!

Please dont hesitate to ask any questions :)
Looking forward to meeting you!:wave:

Contact Details: etre_yas2@yahoo.com 0434764159

Last edited:

etre_yas2

HSC
By the way, I live in Hurstville and do home tutoring but if you live close and prefer it at ur place i will be happy to come to u!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
What was your UAI along with your HSC Physics, 3unit 4unit and chemistry mark?

etre_yas2

HSC
Hey sorry i forgot about those!
Ill list everything here:

My UAI was 99.

I was ranked first in my school for English Adv, Mathematics Ext 2 and Physics, and 2nd in Maths ext 1 and Chemistry.

First place in NSW HSC for Persian Background Speakers with a HSC Mark of 98

HSC mark for Physics was 90, 3U: 94, 4U:90 , Chem 89

I have also recieved an All Willis Endowment Scholarhship from the Univerity of NSW and will be studying mechatronics engineering.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)