half yearlies (1 Viewer)

HSC
bored6 said:
Lying? Oh my. Well, in any case, you will be suprised on Thursday when my prediction rings true for all subjects i.e. me > you.
now we come to the 'grey area'. you have made a statement, without any evidence, i know this, you looked left when you made this post. now, you may beat me, it could happen, may happen, and then you will rant about how you are so great, just say you are confident, it doesnt work on me al, im a different breed, you come from the ahole clan.

if your predictions are as good as ogets, then we will be in for a surprise.

for all subjects? now that is a prediction, i scoff quietly. shut your hole wang chun, wait till thrusday, dont make an ass of yourself.

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Oh god I have my LS exam tomorrow and I am doing major cramming at the moment... I had so much time to study beforehand... shoot me.

bored6

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
now we come to the 'grey area'. you have made a statement, without any evidence, i know this, you looked left when you made this post. now, you may beat me, it could happen, may happen, and then you will rant about how you are so great, just say you are confident, it doesnt work on me al, im a different breed, you come from the ahole clan.

if your predictions are as good as ogets, then we will be in for a surprise.

for all subjects? now that is a prediction, i scoff quietly. shut your hole wang chun, wait till thrusday, dont make an ass of yourself.
ROFL. Smashed in Modern Mr Plummer. I'm at home with my lovely 77/80. First.

My prediction rings true. You lose at life

GG Sir.

HSC
bored6 said:
ROFL. Smashed in Modern Mr Plummer. I'm at home with my lovely 77/80. First.

My prediction rings true. You lose at life

GG Sir.
'smashed', you are a vulgarian. you merely beat me at the finish line, but any good work, you obviously put alot of work into it.

your prediction...well, it did this time, however you watch your ass.

nathanbalam

Theif
HSC
Yes Dang is much of a cheating bitch.

Well as a matter of fact, she is quite the princess from the land of vague.

But no worries, she'll hit you up with some knowledge five mins before the exam.

Dont be a stranger.:)

HSC
nathanbalam said:
Yes Dang is much of a cheating bitch.

Well as a matter of fact, she is quite the princess from the land of vague.

But no worries, she'll hit you up with some knowledge five mins before the exam.

Dont be a stranger.:)
yes interesting theory well perhaps you and that other guy should...ya know...do it d.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)